Wiseguy858 is offline New Member

5 MONTH CYCLE - Newbee

I understand that this may be received as excessive. I was put on this cycle, from someone who supposably really knows their stuff. Comments are APPRECIATED. If I am really hurting myself, I'd like to know.

I'd really appreciate feedback regarding warnings/risks, things to look out for, ect.

My cycle (of which I am 2/3rds of the way through) consists of:

2.7 IUs of HGH each day +

5 Weeks: Sustanon 325 - 2ml (2cc's) per week (650/week)
    6 Weeks: Enanthate 250 - 3ml (3cc's) per week (750/week)
    5 Weeks: Propianate 100 - 2.5ml (2 and a half cc's) per week (250/week)
    5 Weeks: E Boldenon ) 200 - 2ml per week (400/week)
    Every other week I run 5000iu's of hcg

I am 30 years old. I began the cycle weighing at 143lbs and am now at 160lbs. I work out 5xs a week, lifting weights with a trainer. I do limited cardio (7-10 min pre workout). I would like to do much more cardio, but I hear that I should wait until off the cycle. I take in 4 protein shakes/day and eat 3-4 mostly protein meals.
    Last edited by Wiseguy858; 04-13-2010 at 01:37 AM.

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    Sounds expensive.

Ya, it wasn't cheap. Money isn't an issue on this one and the trainer is free (a friend). I'm much more worried about doing it right and not permanently hurting myself.
    Last edited by Wiseguy858; 04-13-2010 at 01:35 AM.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been lifting? How tall are you? What is you BF%? This is way to much for a first cycle if thats what you are asking, first cycle you need to keep it simple and not for 5 months i would say 3 months max,also the reason i ask how tall you are and how long you been lifting is bc of the fact that you weighed 143 # before you started,so off the top it seems you needed to dedicate more time to lifting,as in a couple of years or so and just from what you put down about diet plus your weight it appears you need to work on your diet.
    Last edited by j4ever41; 04-13-2010 at 02:00 AM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your cycle is all wrong. Four shakes is too many. Don't listen to that person anymore for cycle advise.

I am 5'9." I started lifting around the same time I started the cycle. I'm not sure what my BF% is, but it is not very high at all. So, should i just STOP the cycle now, or ride the 1/3rd I have left through? I'm 3 months in already and have about 2 left. The results so far are pretty good. Are you saying that the 5 mos is going to cause liver/kidney damage, permanent test level problems, or just that the last 2 months aren't going to be very effective? Do I just stop, or weind off (I'm 1/2 way through the propinate stage now)? How?

Diet: I read the thread on diet. I think I'm actually pretty close. i eat oatmeal or eggs for breakfast, shake(w/fruit), huge sandwich for lunch, shake(w/fruit), chicken or another sandwich, shake(w/fruit), chicken/fish dinner, shake(w/fruit). I have fruit snakes throughout as well.
    Last edited by Wiseguy858; 04-13-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy858 View Post
    I understand that this may be received as excessive. I was put on this cycle, from someone who supposably really knows their stuff. Comments are APPRECIATED. If I am really hurting myself, I'd like to know.

I'd really appreciate feedback regarding warnings/risks, things to look out for, ect.

My cycle (of which I am 2/3rds of the way through) consists of:

2.7 IUs of HGH each day +

5 Weeks: Sustanon 325 - 2ml (2cc's) per week (650/week)
    6 Weeks: Enanthate 250 - 3ml (3cc's) per week (750/week)
    5 Weeks: Propianate 100 - 2.5ml (2 and a half cc's) per week (250/week)
    5 Weeks: E Boldenon ) 200 - 2ml per week (400/week)
    Every other week I run 5000iu's of hcg

I am 30 years old. I began the cycle weighing at 143lbs and am now at 160lbs. I work out 5xs a week, lifting weights with a trainer. I do limited cardio (7-10 min pre workout). I would like to do much more cardio, but I hear that I should wait until off the cycle. I take in 4 protein shakes/day and eat 3-4 mostly protein meals.

k, first off, you don't need HGH, and if he thinks running it for 5 months is going to be beneficial, he's an idiot, peptides must be run for long periods of time to get the benefits from them

switching through all those different esters and blends is not only pointless, it's harmful, let me explain

When you inject testosterone into the body you create a spike in testosterone, the body doesn't like when you quickly spike levels of any hormone so it has to find a way to decrease this spike. To do that it releases the aromatase enzyme, this enzyme binds with testosterone and converts it into estrogen, thus decrease the testosterone spike but increasing estrogen, when this happens enough you get estrogen related sides(due to the increase in estrogen) such as gyno, high blood pressure, water retention, emotional sides, etc.....

now that you know that i can explain how AIs and SERMs work

AIs(aromatase inhibitors) actually bind to the aromatase enzyme and prevent it from converting testosterone to estrogen, this is why AIs are used on cycle to reduce water retention and such, they prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and thus are best to use at first sign of estrogen sides

SERMs use a different action, they bind to the estrogen receptor(not the aromatase enzyme but the actual receptor that estrogen binds too) and in men produce anti-estrogenic effects, the reason these aren't used on cycle as often as AIs is that they don't stop the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, they only prevent estrogen from binding to it's receptor site, so using these while on cycle without an AI will results in an increase in estrogen levels throughout the cycle which will hit you hard as soon as you get off the SERM because you will have a ton of estrogen floating around ready to bind to the receptors as soon as the SERM is gone

lots of info i know, but i figured you'd enjoy the knowledge

Also, Eq(Equipoise ) is a longer releasing steroid , and takes around 6-7 weeks to really "kick in", meaning that it takes around that amount of time before you really see the benefits from it, so five weeks is pointless

i also see no mention of PCT, which you will definitely need after this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy858 View Post
    I am 5'9." I started lifting around the same time I started the cycle. I'm not sure what my BF is, but it is not very high at all. So, should i just STOP the cycle now, or ride the 1/3rd I have left through? I'm 3 months in already and have about 2 left. The results so far are pretty good. Are you saying that the 5 mos is going to cause liver damage or just that the last 2 months aren't going to be very effective?
    the fact that he started you on steroids when you first started lifting tells me this guy is just in it to make money off you, either that or he likes to act like a know it all at the expense of others money and health, either way he's not your friend

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, don't know where to start. Lots of things to say, but doesn't really matter now. What's done is done. For future reference, ask questions about what you're taking BEFORE you start.

You probably just wasted a lot of money, because you'll probably lose all your gains after you finish. Only time will tell. I think you are the first person I've ever heard of that started a cycle and started working out at the same time.

Thank you for the reply! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain. What's done is done. However, it is now time concentrate on what to do next and avoid any further mistakes. It has been advised to me that I start wiending off Propinate, taking FULL - (week ), 3/4 - (week 2), 1/2 (week 3), 1/4 - (week 4). I'm going to see my doc about Post Cycle. Any suggestions on what to take, how long, dosage?
    I've been taking HCG every other week, since I started the cycle. I have 6 or so left.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW is to have a solid plan moving forward. Any specific help/directions is very much appreciated.

HDH
    HDH is offline Junior Member
    search -> PCT

Archangel. is offline Banned
    First, in my opinion, I wouldn't take your doctor's advice on PCT as he probably won't even know what PCT stands for. You're going to want to get some Nolvadex (this is a SERM), Clomid (this is a SERM)
    Both the nolva and clomid come in tablet and liquid form (doesn't matter which form you get)
    From my experience I would dose them as follows:
    Nolva 40,40,20,20
    Clomid 100,100,50,50
    Now I think you mentioned that you are running HCG throughout cycle, because if you were not, you would need that in PCT as well.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If I were the person selling you the gear, I would only need a couple of custies like you and then I could retire...not sure why you come on a forum and look for answers now instead of before you start but I hope you recover from all of this and do things properly next time. I hate to see someone hurt themselves on someone elses advice

Good luck

KP

Thread Information