Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

I changed my mind and wanna have another kid. BUT my balls are shut down hard!

So I had been on hrt levels of test for over 2 years, but I occasionally took HCG during this time just in case I did decide to hav kids. Well, that time is here and I'm workin on gettin my boys back. I am taking anavar 30 mg ED in the morning and have been taking clomid. Started clomid at 50 mgs once day and then 100 ED and now 150 MG ED. Any suggestions / advice is greatly appreciated.

durak is offline Member
    How about the PCT forum? Those guys deal with this more. You may even need to see an endo. 2yrs is a long time and bloodwork would be good too.
    Last edited by durak; 04-13-2010 at 05:47 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

sorry

Everyone likes to dance.But no one wants to pay the band.There is a price to pay for everything we do in life.I wish you the best.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I would probably hit HCG while off the test for a month..... 100-150iu/day combined with nolva/clomid.

I don't believe HCG should be used in PCT but I have seen it used in men as a last resort to bring the balls back for just this reason..... If it was me.... thats what I would do. (Other than to go see a fertility doc)

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    ^^Like Haz said, I would consult a dr. I've read that they usually go with pretty high doses of HCG to shock the system. But not sure of the doses and frequency. DR would know best.

JScondition is offline Member
    Have you tried having kids yet? It doesn't necessarily mean you have "no good sperm." All you need is one little guy to get the job done. Go to an andrologyst and fertility dr, they will specialize in checking sperm and getting people prego. They can get a sperm quality and see where you stand. If necessary he can remove the healthy sperm and "artificially impregnate" your girl. Some people have moral issues with this, but hey who are we to judge. Good luck with it all, I wish you the best.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ok, thanks fellas. I was wondering about HCG . Does it make you fertile? I wasnt sure if it only increases natty test or if it also makes you fertile. ??

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Everyone likes to dance.But no one wants to pay the band.There is a price to pay for everything we do in life.I wish you the best.
    **** the band

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    HCG mimics LH, which is primarily used for testosterone secretion.

HMG mimics FSH, which is primarily used for sperm production and fertility.

I'd keep running the HRT dose of testosterone, then add HCG at 500ius/ED for 21 days with an AI low dose, then come off and try to restore the HPTA with Tamox/Tore/Clomid. Pick 2.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    HCG mimics LH, which is primarily used for testosterone secretion.

HMG mimics FSH, which is primarily used for sperm production and fertility.

I'd keep running the HRT dose of testosterone, then add HCG at 500ius/ED for 21 days with an AI low dose, then come off and try to restore the HPTA with Tamox/Tore/Clomid. Pick 2.
    wouldn't he want to use HMG to increase spermatogenesis

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    ^you're an idiot, thanks for the enlightening input

dosXX is offline Member
    I'm very interested in this thread will be following. Dobie good luck to you and I'm pretty sure you're going to be blessed with a child.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterwells View Post
    and where is your input?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterwells View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    and where is your input?
    There is my input. HAHAHAHA

I think no input is needed since two best guys have stepped in on this. trust there word 100%.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    So I had been on hrt levels of test for over 2 years, but I occasionally took HCG during this time just in case I did decide to hav kids. Well, that time is here and I'm workin on gettin my boys back. I am taking anavar 30 mg ED in the morning and have been taking clomid. Started clomid at 50 mgs once day and then 100 ED and now 150 MG ED. Any suggestions / advice is greatly appreciated.
    If your trying to recover your natural hormone balance you shouldnt be taking the ANAVAR .

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    x2 great advice there.

OP, I'm coming off a pretty prolonged 'cycle' myself. ~1/year... my PCT began 4.5 weeks ago, still got 2-2.5 more weeks to go.

Used HCG @ 500iu/ed for the first 3 weeks with great success. Total restoration in size/volume of testes.

I stuck to very high dosages of tamoxifen and clomid.

A-dex 0.25mg/wk for first 3 weeks. (to help w/ estro spike from HCG.)
    HCG: 250iu/500iu/500iu/0
    Nolva: 60/40/40/40
    Clomid: 150/150/100/100

^^ Let me tell you, it has not been a fun ride so far... Already down 9 pounds in past month. Crazy emotional from the clomid.. HCG was giving me some weird estrogen problems.

I'm planning on starting a thread in a little bit with my reflections on this protocol. I will be getting full blood-tests 1 month after discontinuing use of the SERMS.. and will be getting a sperm analysis done at that time as well.. so yah, lol I know it's a little down the line...

Alternatively, you could just elect to try HCG + clomid therapy while you are still on your HRT dosage. This can still help w/ conception. But isn't as effective as coming off totally imo...

Sorry for the long post.. hope that helps though.

-VM

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Successful treatment of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia with human chorionic gonadotropin and human menopausal gonadotropin.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: To document for the first time the successful treatment using human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) and human menopausal gonadotropins (hMG) of anabolic steroid -induced azoospermia that was persistent despite 1 year of cessation from steroid use . DESIGN: Clinical case report. SETTINGS: Tertiary referral center for infertility. PATIENT(S): A married couple with primary subfertility secondary to azoospermia and male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. The husband was a bodybuilder who admitted to have used the anabolic steroids testosterone cypionate , methandrostenolone , oxandrolone, testosterone propionate , oxymetholone, nandrolone decanoate, and methenolone enanthate . INTERVENTION(S): Twice-weekly injections of 10,000 IU of hCG (Profasi; Serono) and daily injections of 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) for 3 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Semen analyses, pregnancy. RESULT(S): Semen analyses returned to normal after 3 months of treatment. The couple conceived spontaneously 7 months later. CONCLUSION(S): Steroid-induced azoospermia that is persistent after cessation of steroid use can be treated successfully with hCG and hMG.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12801577

Thread Information