KET317 is offline New Member

First cycle off to a good start...thx to this forum

Just wanted to drop in and say that this website has made my first cycle a lot better than if I would have never found it. From the minor details like not using the needle I draw with to pin with to the life altering information about PCT's and gyno...its all been worth the hours I've spent reading it.

Im taking 250mg of Test E 2 days a week (500mg / week). I pin Monday morning and Thursday evening. Thanks to this site, i read information about 'front loading' and looked into the topic further. I visited several websites and talked to several local people and decided to front load. First pin was Thursday evening @ 500mg.

Here is my question / concern. I pined on thursday and im not sure if it was placebo effect or what...but the next monday I felt like i could have curled a house (it was bicep / shoulder day). I feel good, I feel strong, but so far no sides (as of this post, ive pinned twice).

It just has me wondering. The general consensus is 14days for a marked difference in strength gains from what ive read...but the 'front load' post also says that front loading could cause immediate type results.

I'll keep popping in and ill post some before / after pics mid way and ending.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    co-signed. I went from being a total AAS noob to a knowledgeable member (IMO) after only a few months. this site is gold

Thread Information