SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member

Starting First Cycle Test E/Dbol

Yo,

I just mixed my first batch of Test E powder. The recipe calls for 0.8ml of BA which I added, then 26.2ml of Cottonseed Oil. Check. Added the powder, heated on medium heat which exceeded 200F a bit... Made sure no hormone swirls or anything cloudy or not mixed left. Just clear golden oil. Once I was done, however, the increments marked on the media bottle showed 40ml approximately! Shit. And they say to save 5ml to purge your filter afterwards. The recipe obviously assumes you're going to put the 40ml into one container as well. I was going to put it into two containers, so I'd have to split the 5ml of oil into 2.5ml for each. I broke my 10cc Syringe, so I was using a 3cc one, which sucked, even though the oil was heated. So my idea was I'd split the batch into two vials and remeasure. I put 13.1 into one and 13.1 into the other, forgetting that I'd added 0.8ml of BA. Oops. Then I added what was left; 6ml into one and 4.5ml into the other. Now we're at 26.2 + 10.5. 36.7ml. So I added 1.5 fresh oil purged into each. Now we're at 39.7ml. I made graduated marks on a fresh empty vial while filling it with bacteriostatic water at 10ml marks, and I transferred those marks over to the vials with test in them. It's pretty damn close. If anything I'd say the mixture is a bit light on ml's. Of course I measured it after I injected 1.6 of them. Shit, that's 400mg of Test. 250+125+25.

I wonder about the recipe and if 26.2+5ml which is 31.2ml of Cottonseed Oil + 0.8ml of BA + 10g of powder really makes 40ml. The real mystery is what 10g of powder ends up occupying after being mixed. I guess it's 40-31.2-0.8=8ml.

I mean let's say the mixture is strong and I end up taking 600mg/week by taking 1cc 2x week. I doubt it's that far off though. Can you inject just once a week or is it better to keep serum levels stable to do 2x/week?

I'd say the mix is pretty close to 40ml right now. Should I just go ahead and take 1cc every 4 days even though I ****ed up and took 400mg/1.6cc today?

Should I take the Arimidex 0.5mg EOD, or wait till I see gyno sides or bloating?

Should I take Finasteride? I have MPB...

I mixed the Dianabol powder up too with 19ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol and 1 gram of powder to make 50mg/1ml mixture. I took 30mg today with a protein shake.

So 3 weeks into this I'm gonna start doing HCG 2x week with 250iu's. Or maybe 257.423iu's, I'm not sure.

I read some of those stories about juicers in the 80's taking handfuls of dianabols and multi grams of test per week... I'll probably live. If I start getting bad sides, I'll just cut it down a notch.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'll let you know if this UG powder works, although I have never seen a negative review of it.

7-8 days I should see the Dbols, and 2-3weeks the Test, no?

Injection was completely painless, and I don't have a swollen lump or anything.

Thx...

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Yo,

Post Lab questions in the Lab section/

Then make an easier to read thread here and you'll get some responses.

Thread Information