tylerrrman is offline Junior Member

Question A random trenbolone question?

I know this might seem novice, but i've searched and wasn't able to find anything close to an answer for what i was asking.

19-nor tren , the original sh1t that you could buy at the store (LOL)... Is this even in the same category as tren ace? I'd appreciate some insight.

Reason being is, I ran a very lose dose cycle of 19-nor (went from 50mg per day to 75mg over a 5 week period about a year ago before reading anything on here (wish i would have). I want to know whether or not me taking tren ace is going to be less effective? No, I have never pinned. No, I will not be running a test/tren cycle my first time out of the gate lol.

This is for future reference as i do expect to want to cycle eventually but am still too high in BF% (will be posting my cut from April 6th~whenever i can see my abbs easilly/around 9 or 10%bf). Maybe a little young too but that's another story.

Thanks

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    garbage

Dude it was an honest question, you seem like you have some good knowledge, youve been around here for a long time, how come you can't give me something other than 'garbage'?

Did you mean the stuff in gnc, nutrition whatever... is garbage? Or the question was garbage?

well, who makes it?

JScondition is offline Member
    The stuff is garbage... actually anything form GNC is going to be garbage so don't waste your money

It was bought over a year ago, pre ban. Chemical name - 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione. If it actually was that. It was extreme tren im pretty sure. Worked just fine, i kept 12 lbs. Was already at 225lbs 6 feet +an inch or 2, like 15%bf im guessing i could see my abbs but not weel. I was working as a dock worker and the stuff had me feeling like nothing slowed me down.

JScondition is offline Member
    So its a pro-hormone. If it's the one i'm thinking of its pretty harsh on the liver... but you will get considerably lean with great strength gains. I wouldn't really compare it to tren a though.

same formula as finigenex

complete and total overpriced garbage imo

I'm sure some hard core supplement lover will disagree...but I don't care

you did not get 12lbs of muscle...you might have been treating yourself right in the ice cream department...but anyway even if it was the best supplement ever made it would not keep you from making gains on real steroids

Well, it's not methyl. I dont see why it would hurt the liver too badly? Either way, thanks for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerrrman View Post
    Well, it's not methyl. I dont see why it would hurt the liver too badly? Either way, thanks for the answers.
    no, it won't hurt the liver either...just not likely to do anything but cost you money

Lol kratos, why the hostility? And yeah i know my decision to take it was uneducated and dumb and that is why i ask questions now instead of making assumptions. No I wasn't eating like a retard, my diet was not perfect but I did gain muscle whether it was the prohormone or just the placebo effect working overtime.

Thread Information