Cosmicdrifter is offline New Member

Cycle for a 66 Year Old Man

Let me be brief; I need a knowledgeable person who can provide me with a growth cycle for a man my age. I have done gear before;not in 10 years.

I am in good health - understand liver support, PCT, HCG , how to inject, etc.

My concern is water retention, estrogen production (excessive in older men), shut down and reawakening my system.

So is there a better mass producer than test that is easy on the liver and estrogen?

Should I take test + another AAS + an aromatase inhibitor (which is best - again for my age).

1. Should I do HGH and test instead?

What is the best PCT to reawaken my system?

I am currently taking Beastdrol (long story) and two anti-aromatase; ordered CJC-1295 and GRHG-6 because I read it was better than HGH. Best PCT substances to reawaken a dormant test system.

It would be nice to have someone my age with some experience give me a few hints. Thanks for your help - anyone!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    get on hrt (possibly with GH) and stop all other stuff

see an endo

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should look into hrt instead of running a full cycle of different aas compounds......I also think that you should have a doc following your protocol. Full bloodwork etc.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    I think you should look into hrt instead of running a full cycle of different aas compounds......I also think that you should have a doc following your protocol. Full bloodwork etc.
    x2

I wouldn't even bother with doing an "AAS cycle" and then trying to recover your natural test post-cycle. (which PCT is for).

At your age, even with a good PCT, chances are it will take a LONG time to recover.

It would definitely be less of a toll on your body to go on HRT, and it wouldn't cause as many problems as a full-pledged cycle would (in regards to hormonal imbalances.)

When you get put on a TRT regiment your doctor will talk to you about something to control estrogen (IE) arimidex .

Best of luck,

-VM

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicdrifter View Post
    Let me be brief; I need a knowledgeable person who can provide me with a growth cycle for a man my age. I have done gear before;not in 10 years.

I am in good health - understand liver support, PCT, HCG , how to inject, etc.

My concern is water retention, estrogen production (excessive in older men), shut down and reawakening my system.

So is there a better mass producer than test that is easy on the liver and estrogen?

Should I take test + another AAS + an aromatase inhibitor (which is best - again for my age).

1. Should I do HGH and test instead?

What is the best PCT to reawaken my system?

I am currently taking Beastdrol (long story) and two anti-aromatase; ordered CJC-1295 and GRHG-6 because I read it was better than HGH. Best PCT substances to reawaken a dormant test system.

no

It would be nice to have someone my age with some experience give me a few hints. Thanks for your help - anyone!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    hgh is the real deal i wouldent mess with peptides if you have and or can afford hgh. Hgh is definately something good to run with test, especially at your age you should really feel a big difference.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    get on hrt (possibly with GH) and stop all other stuff

see an endo
    Agreed

hgh would do wonders for you. expensive however.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Everyone here is pretty much supporting what I was advising you to do in your other thread.

Let us know what you decide...or possible make a log on here.

Thread Information