ty357 is offline Member

possible or inpossible

guys is it possible to keep your gains after a test e dbol cycle even with good diet? I know evryone different, but anyone who done that cycle how much gaines did you keep? On average what percent of gains are kept through your experiences.? thanks guys

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    since you have no answer ill bump it up for you ty.

Your idea will be as good as mine but...from just what iv read over the year iv been here, it just depends on diet, with a cycle like that obv you would be looking at a little water weight. but the actual muscle gained can be maintained by upping cals i should think...anyhow

bump lol

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    since you have no answer ill bump it up for you ty.

Your idea will be as good as mine but...from just what iv read over the year iv been here, it just depends on diet, with a cycle like that obv you would be looking at a little water weight. but the actual muscle gained can be maintained by upping cals i should think...anyhow

bump lol
    Thanks dangerous dan. that wasnt hard right lol. I guess nobody here did a teste dbol cycle before lol. I need a beer lol

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained 25 on a similar cycle and kept 15. The 10 lbs. was mostly water weight.

Is it common for people (that know what they're doing) to lose all their gains? Cause I see a lot of people keep at least some. Even some people with shitty diets I've seen keep some weight on.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I think it depends on a lot of things.....

You're frame can only hold so much weight without the use of aas. You can also only eat so much food for a certain period of time..... with that said.....

If you are at your frames limit...... you're going to need to be on aas to maintain extra mass.

If you aren't at your limit..... then an increase in calories should be able to maintain the size you acquired assuming your natural test production returned to normal in a timely manor.

In the past..... I've gotten to 235lbs on cycle and I seem to hold that weight (with the increased calories) for a few weeks after cycle..... then i start gradually dropping weight. By 3-4 months post cycle..... im down to 225lbs...... it happened to me a few times.

A guy who's 6'1 and 185lbs should be able to retain most of the gains from his cycle since he's probably not at his frames max weight.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think it depends on a lot of things.....

You're frame can only hold so much weight without the use of aas. You can also only eat so much food for a certain period of time..... with that said.....

If you are at your frames limit...... you're going to need to be on aas to maintain extra mass.

If you aren't at your limit..... then an increase in calories should be able to maintain the size you acquired assuming your natural test production returned to normal in a timely manor.

In the past..... I've gotten to 235lbs on cycle and I seem to hold that weight (with the increased calories) for a few weeks after cycle..... then i start gradually dropping weight. By 3-4 months post cycle..... im down to 225lbs...... it happened to me a few times.

A guy who's 6'1 and 185lbs should be able to retain most of the gains from his cycle since he's probably not at his frames max weight.....

~Haz~
    Thanks alot haz

Thread Information