AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

Test/deca cycle libido question

I am almost four week in a test e, deca , and dbol cycle and I feel my libido was better at the beginning if the cycle than it is now. Is it possible that the test e libido kicked in faster and now the prolactin of the deca is weakening libido a bit (morning wood, easier to get erections just by thinking)? Doses are 400mg deca and 625mg test e

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    deca does this to me. If I am on test and dont wake up with a kickstand I start dumping things substances until I get to test only.
    deca, NPP and primo seem to do this to me.
    I have found that proviron at 50 mg a day seems to have a very postive effect on my libido.
    so I say dump the deca or keep the deca and add proviron. many people have not tried proviron because it is though of as the weakest steroid . I think it has a bad rap. I think it is a good addition to almost any cycle.

The One is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I am almost four week in a test e, deca, and dbol cycle and I feel my libido was better at the beginning if the cycle than it is now. Is it possible that the test e libido kicked in faster and now the prolactin of the deca is weakening libido a bit (morning wood, easier to get erections just by thinking)? Doses are 400mg deca and 625mg test e
    just getting off a sus/deca /d-bol and while on I could do it about 6 times a day but the next day I'm not exhausted/tired now I'm coming off I feel extremely tired the next day. I can still do it about 6 times but I'm so exhausted the next day to a point I feel sick

Well after about a week my libido was pretty good and better than usual, but now just as of a few days, I feel like I am not getting erections anymore unless I jerk off. why the sudden change?
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 04-16-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    deca does this to me. If I am on test and dont wake up with a kickstand I start dumping things substances until I get to test only.
    deca, NPP and primo seem to do this to me.
    I have found that proviron at 50 mg a day seems to have a very postive effect on my libido.
    so I say dump the deca or keep the deca and add proviron. many people have not tried proviron because it is though of as the weakest steroid. I think it has a bad rap. I think it is a good addition to almost any cycle.
    But do you get morning wood at the beginning of the cycle and then all of a sudden it stops?

Bump

Thread Information