hkntbro is offline Junior Member

injection sites question

4th week of cycle with test cyp 500 mg weekly
    i inject twice a week in the glutes (once the left, once the right)
    should i start to inject in the legs also, because my both glutes are a little bit pumped from the injections.
    how long time i use same spot when lets say i inject once a week?

regreb01 is offline New Member
    i'm still a rookie at this. But i'd say definitely pin your thighs and shoulders even. My rotation is going right glute, left glute, right thigh, left thigh, right shoulder, left shoulder, then repeat. That way it gives the muscle time to recoup.

the deal is that, sometimes i get pain on the area i inject, so if i inject my tights and get this pain it will be difficult to walk..

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Imo.... each ass check once a week should be plenty of time to recover but rotating is always a good idea.....

Just watch out with some muscle groups. I'm not sure what your gear is dosed at but i'm guessing you're shooting about 2.5cc of gear each time because you are on a long-ester cycle. Delts are a great site but 2.5cc+ gets to be a bit uncomfortable.

Thigh sounds like your next best option... either that or stick to glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    the deal is that, sometimes i get pain on the area i inject, so if i inject my tights and get this pain it will be difficult to walk..
    Yah, your first pin on left and right quads will be debilitating... wait till you start shooting different AAS and propionate ... LoL

Test C shouldn't be too bad though just try to work on timing and avoiding heavy leg workouts 1-2 days after pinning quad the first time.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    UGL or Pharm grade AAS?

If it's UGL (which it most likely is) then it may have a high BA content, which is most likely the cause of the injection pain. Does it last for a couple days and then subside?

Also, you may have pain because of the same sites being used that close together. You should ATLEAST give 7 days between using the same site again. Like said above, the next easiest sites IMO are the quads and delts. I actually think the quads are the easiest to pin.

Since my first cycle, I've only used my shoulders.

1cc left - Monday
    1cc right - Thursday
    rinse, repeat.

I used my quads a couple of times but as zane said.. debilitating.
    It was like I had just worked them out 100x harder than ever before so I could barely hold myself up straight.. little-own pull off a regular walk. Haha! Day 2 it was still bad, but I was able to pull off a walk.

- I want to try Prop, I haven't heard that it is painful before though!
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 04-16-2010 at 07:57 AM.

thanks for replies

Titalis is offline New Member
    if the amount you are injecting is an issue you can also always go to 4 times a week, lower dose per shot obviously. At least thats what i do.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    quite honestly I think pec injections are the easiest and least painful inj site I have used

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    I use essentially everything.....in a long esther cycle though I wont do as much because i only have prolly 4 shots a week.
    and NO quads ever for me, i need to be able to walk thank you, and it's a crap shoot as to if i'll be able to after one of those....also got quad pulls before that i attribute to quad shots.

ohhhhh, and also i noticed that the last few injections i did were kinda different
    when i stick it in the deeper i get the thicker it gets (last 20%) so i have to push it harder, is this normal?

oh and let me add that my gear is from pharma and 1 ml = 250 mg so i inject twice 1 ml weekly (so i guess its not 2 much)
    Last edited by hkntbro; 04-16-2010 at 10:58 AM.

oh and let me add that my gear is from pharma and 1 ml = 250 mg so i inject twice 1 ml weekly (so i guess its not 2 much)
    Cool. I wouldn't hesitate to inject that much anywhere.

wzl_6 is offline New Member
    i have a question for u..im kinda new at all this n just wanted to ask a question

Thread Information