zolstar is offline New Member

what should i do?

I am debating weather to take a 6 or 8 week cycle the problem is that I dont have the money for an 8 week cycle but I dont think that extra 2 weeks will give me any significant gains. what do you guys think? It is a deca -durabolin , dianabol cycle. I hope to get good solid gains and have a solid pct, this is going to be a one time thing so is it really worth it?
    Last edited by zolstar; 04-16-2010 at 06:32 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    WOW

do some research bad cycle bro...

ok thanks haha, maybe i shouldnt listen to a drug dealer trying to make cash off me

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by zolstar View Post
    ok thanks haha, maybe i shouldnt listen to a drug dealer trying to make cash off me
    good idea

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Yeaaahhh. Been there done that. It blows. Don't listen to your local gym dealer...

Besides, he's probably over charging you..

A local dealer I know of sells 1000mg of oral winny for $225!!

yeah bro this idiot is wayyy over charging me he wants me to pay 450 canadian a month for all the stuff and i have read some peoples entire cycle costs less than 450

What would you guys recomend? I am 18 6'2 160, i want to get BIG, 200 pounds is my goal and i have been training for 2 years. I need a cycle that is cheap (i've got 700$ canadian to spend) but will get the job done

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Well... I'll cut to the chase.

Most people would give you the run around because you kinda seem lost and need to actually try to research first before posting but your cycle is lacking TESTOSTERONE . Add some T and running those other two compounds would be fine. I would run the Test + Deca longer though....6 weeks is gonna be dissapointing youll just start to see good gains by quitting time. Dbol the first 3-4ish weeks only.

Do your own research on dosing.

BTW, have you even tried yet? 6'2 / 160 lbs is super skinny. 200lbs muscular still isnt that big @ 6'2 unless you are super low bodyfat.
    Last edited by zaneisgreat; 04-16-2010 at 07:21 PM.

So you are suggesting a test, deca , dbol cycle for? I geuss I would have to do a 8 week cycle? Does this work? deca and test enanthate for weeks 1-8, dbol for weeks 1-4, 400 mg of deca and test a week and 30 mg of dbol.

yeah i have tried my strength is crazy, i am probably pound for pound the strongest guy at my school but my mass kind of ruins it, why else do you think i would try juice, i was 135 about a year ago, and yeah 200 for my age is pretty damn good, i dont know anybody that is 200lbs 6'2 lean muscle that is 18

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I would run test enth for longer than 8 weeks. IMO, the only test I would run for 8 weeks would be prop..

You could probably get away with a more simplistic first cycle. Why not just run test only? I guess that is kind of counter productive though considering your natural test levels at your age..

so i should only take test? wouldnt that be a waste of money though? i understand that at my age my natural test is at a peak level so i would need to take a lot more test than normal so why shouldnt i take dbol and deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by zolstar View Post
    so i should only take test? wouldnt that be a waste of money though? i understand that at my age my natural test is at a peak level so i would need to take a lot more test than normal so why shouldnt i take dbol and deca?
    LoL. Your "peak test level" at your age is roughly 10mg/day or 70mg/week. Don't compare your natural production to the amount of exogenous testosterone that people use in cycles (700mg/week ballpark).

Besides, if you knew anything about Deca , you would know that it will shut you down. Shooting deca will totally shut down your natural testosterone productions DURRRRR. Cycling with test is a must.

Besides, if your natural testosterone production was amazing, you wouldn't be a tall and skinny 160lbs. Go figure.

i knew deca shuts down your natural testosterone production thats why your balls shrivel you didnt have to be rude, and being a dick to a newbie isnt quite the smartest thing to do dont yah think? and i thought this section was for questions and answers not criticism and douchebaggery.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure why anyone has given this kid cycle advice. Advise him to the stickies and that's it.

You're cocky and no you haven't tried to gain weight. You are looking for an easy way to jacked status but your badditude won't get you anywhere.

Pound for pound the strongest male in your school, LoL. You are just trying to justify your fail-willpower to eat. I hear eating is hard.......

You are going about things all wrong. I am probably the only one that would directly address your questions because you are obviously so lost and expect people to hold your hand to jacked status. There are plenty of resources on the net.... you should actually take a couple nights to plan yourself and learn about how you will be dramatically changing your life with steroids before shoving your foot in the door on a forum and looking dumb.

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    U gotta know it's the troll anyway

Thread Information