mnx
    mnx is offline New Member

2nd cycle tamoxifen question

Hey guys, first cycel was a simple test e 400mg 11 week. This 2nd cycle is pretty much the same test e 12 week at 500mgs. On my first cycle i found out that my nipples flare up so i added 40mgs of tamoxifen to it till the senstivity went away then ran 20mgs for the duration of the cycle.
    My problem is in this 2nd cycle i started taking tamoxifen a day before my first injection at 20 mgs and after my 4th injection i could feel my nipples getting mildly sensitive again, not annoying like the first cycel but noticable. So i have incresead tamoxifen to 40mgs a day around 4 days ago and im now waiting for the sensitivety to go away again, but i thought i would check here in the old streoid bank knowledge to see if they think i should be doing anything eles or continue to play the waiting game.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever tried using an aromatase inhibitor?

mnx
    I havent done anything eles as of yet because taking more tamo worked last time and i would have to order an AI and await its arrival. Also because the sensetivity is very mild compared to last time i think it takes that sense of urgancy out of the situation.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Next time have an AI on hand before you start your cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by mnx View Post
    I havent done anything eles as of yet because taking more tamo worked last time and i would have to order an AI and await its arrival. Also because the sensetivity is very mild compared to last time i think it takes that sense of urgancy out of the situation.
    Not really sure what you are asking then. You say you have to await it's arrival. However, you are already waiting to see if the tamoxifen is going to work. What if it doesn't? Why not put an order in for it while you are waiting? I'm confused.

mnx
    Holding out hope on the tamo becuase it worked fine last time like this. i was more or less asking if any1 belived it wouldent work this time and that i will need to order something. i was thinking give the tamo 2-3 more days on 40mg and if nothing then get put the order in express? Good plan or not so much?

Thank you for the input btw

Quote Originally Posted by mnx View Post
    Holding out hope on the tamo becuase it worked fine last time like this. i was more or less asking if any1 belived it wouldent work this time and that i will need to order something. i was thinking give the tamo 2-3 more days on 40mg and if nothing then get put the order in express? Good plan or not so much?

Thank you for the input btw
    Yeah, that's not a bad plan, especially if it's not as bad as the first cycle.

Good luck brotha. Better to be safe then sorry.

mnx
    I just ordered some adex and im going to run that at .5 ed along with tamo 20mg ed and i imagin that will fix this whole thing up. Better safe than sorry is a good call dante

Thread Information