CageFX413^FAA is offline New Member

Exclamation need some advice for cycle

well my first cycle was (test e 500mg and decca 300mg for 12 weeks) when i was 18 with not pct or anything i lost all my gains bad acne not to much sides I decided to stay off it for a while and do it natural and research as much as possible before i jump back in and just waste it again so at 21 i decided to start another cycle and do it right i used (omnadren 275mg and equipose 300mg for 12 weeks and d bol 40mg ed for 6 weeks) and after i pct with (clomid 100mg for a week then 50mg for 3 more weeks with nolva 40mg for a week the 20mg for 3 more weeks and was fine kept some gains and still getting a little acne but it is weird its only after i stopped lol
    (stats)
    21 yrs old
    5"7 172lbs begging of cycle was 141lbs
    bf 12 to 14% guessing
    train 5 days a week decent diet but not great deff get alot of calories and protein in haha if you need anything else let me know

i want to know wht i should use for my next cycle and any of advice anyone has please

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, IMO 21 is still too young, especially in your case because I bet your diet isn't great. 5'7" @ 141 lbs. you still have plenty of room to grow naturally.

Plus the Omnadren , Equipose cycle sucks. Omnadren needs to be higher and injected more often. Plus the equipose is too low to see anything useful out of it.

How long ago was this cycle? How much did you keep off of it?

its been about 2 months when i was done i weighed 183 so i dropped 11 lbs

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    You can plan another cycle whenever, but rule of thumb is time on = time off. The only time it may not be is if bloodwork says otherwise. However, by looking at your other cycles, I'd read around more You have some more to learn.

i deff do need to learn more what should my next cycle look like

Thread Information