Thread: Test Prop

Wally24 is offline Junior Member

Test Prop

I'm not sure if it matters much, but which is a better method of taking test prop: 50mg ED or 100mg EOD?

The reason why I ask is because a friend of mine noticed that he wasn't as motivated on his non-injection days.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Is he on a prop only cycle? If so then 350mg/week is pretty underwhelming imo... He should be running a little more. Maybe 75mg/day

It is best for him to pin every day to keep blood levels stable and to help avoid as much side effects as he can.

But ya... the daily pinning ritual is intoxicating and it keeps me motivated imo. It helps me not forget that i'm on cycle so my diet and training stays in check.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat View Post
    Is he on a prop only cycle? If so then 350mg/week is pretty underwhelming imo... He should be running a little more. Maybe 75mg/day

It is best for him to pin every day to keep blood levels stable and to help avoid as much side effects as he can.

But ya... the daily pinning ritual is intoxicating and it keeps me motivated imo. It helps me not forget that i'm on cycle so my diet and training stays in check.
    Agreed

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    ... the daily pinning ritual is intoxicating and it keeps me motivated imo. It helps me not forget that i'm on cycle so my diet and training stays in check.
    Exact same for me!

durak is offline Member

yep...

Wally24 is offline Junior Member
    I was thinking this too. I will suggest for next time to up it to 75mg ED

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    A lot of it is probably just in my head but i do feel more up for the gym after pinning prop, everyday is the way to go once you start using more sites to pin its not really a problem!! Im doing 100mg everyday as part of my Tren A, Prop cycle BTW....

MMAngry is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theorignalanimal View Post
    A lot of it is probably just in my head but i do feel more up for the gym after pinning prop, everyday is the way to go once you start using more sites to pin its not really a problem!! Im doing 100mg everyday as part of my Tren A, Prop cycle BTW....
    What does your test/tren cycle look like? are you running test b4 you start the tren?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally24 View Post
    I'm not sure if it matters much, but which is a better method of taking test prop: 50mg ED or 100mg EOD?

The reason why I ask is because a friend of mine noticed that he wasn't as motivated on his non-injection days.
    It's all in his head. His test levels aren't dropping enough to make any difference. Members on this board often say they're motivated by injecting before hitting the gym. In reality their hormone levels aren't changing at all in the small amount of time.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I like to inject eod.

Thread Information