danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

Tren side effects

I've injected tren acetate three times now.I felt like proper crap the day after.cold n shaky.that went the next day.been wakin up middle of nite aswell every nite.but starting yesteday I've been gettin a feeling like I've got little blisters on my feet n hands.nothin is visible but feels bit like pins needles.I thort it was my boots from work n from lifting but never suffered before.now i've come out with blisters around my mouth on my Tongue n roof of mouth.got a sore lump in throat too.loads of spotty rash on bak of head.it's gettin stupid.I dunno if this is all cause of tren or just cause I'm feelin run down.just weird tha it's all come since I've started the tren.da think I shud stop it or continue it for another week n c if things clear.just don't want anything gettin worse.sorry bout the big story fellas

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Trouble

I dont know bro.I never had that.I would talk to a vet like Marcus 300 but u may have some bad gear.Good luck.

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    i never heard of anything like that maybe a alergic reaction to some of the compounds, id leave this to one of the vets on here, if it gets worse tho you may wanna pay a visit to A and E.

Ok thanks for the replies guys

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What does your complete cycle look like? cycle experience? age?

I'm 24.done bout 5 cycles previously.all been test n maybe dbol n deca .thus cycle I've been on just test for bout 7 weeks then added in sum tren n do tha for 6 weeks n finish the cycle.I just dunno if the tren I'd makin me run down so ther for beakin out in blisters n cold sores.

What are you doses?

I'm on sus which I'm takin 700mg week n injectin 100mg of tren acetate rod

I meant eod sorry

I also have bad sides with Tren . And, at the same dose you're taking.

If you've developed these sides right after starting tren, I would stop it and see if they go away. Tren A is in and out of your system pretty quick. If it's the tren, you will know in a few days. Could be bad tren, could be tren is just not for you. I've aborted several tren cycles but I still keep trying. It's the only thing I've found yet that kicks my ass.

The One is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danny_may86 View Post
    I've injected tren acetate three times now.I felt like proper crap the day after.cold n shaky.that went the next day.been wakin up middle of nite aswell every nite.but starting yesteday I've been gettin a feeling like I've got little blisters on my feet n hands.nothin is visible but feels bit like pins needles.I thort it was my boots from work n from lifting but never suffered before.now i've come out with blisters around my mouth on my Tongue n roof of mouth.got a sore lump in throat too.loads of spotty rash on bak of head.it's gettin stupid.I dunno if this is all cause of tren or just cause I'm feelin run down.just weird tha it's all come since I've started the tren.da think I shud stop it or continue it for another week n c if things clear.just don't want anything gettin worse.sorry bout the big story fellas
    well I Know the waking up at night and the pin feeling is a side but it will go away in a few weeks. I don't know about the others. I only get the pin feeling in my hands.

I might continue it one more week c wat everythin is like.I'm scared bout if i'm blisterin inside or somethin stupid

Thread Information