potless is offline New Member

total newbie quick question

Hi I’ve been reading the cycles from the main site and would like someone to clear up some misconceptions that I may have as I’ve been doing some research on the net and have had lots of conflicting instructions.

When injecting do not inject in the same site twice in 1 week.
    Do not inject more than 2ml in 1 visit.

I assume that this is wrong as I would like to take the novice cycle 2-1 (http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php)
    Testosterone Cypionate /400- 500 mg + Deca /200 - 400 mg per week +D-Bol/35 mg/day

considering everything i've been lead to believe is wrong so far How should I administer this cycle. Do I take 1.5ml test and 1ml deca 3 times a week and should I mix them in the same injection
    Also I am currently nearing the end of my first cycle sus 250 + deca 1ml of each twice a week as advised by a friend who also advises me that the above cycle is far too much for a beginner.
    I know that I may be flamed for not searching these forums more but considering I have had conflicting reports and am a total newbie I would be very grateful for some reassurance and any advice you may give.

JScondition is offline Member
    *do not inject in same spot in 1 week
    *you can inject more than 2ml in one spot... I say up to 3... some say you can do much more
    *Your first cycle needs to be test only cycle to see how you respond to it. Do not add more compounds
    *Your cycle is ok that you are running now 500mg test and I am assuming 400mg deca per week, but deca is not recommended in a first cycle.

potless is offline New Member
    thank your for your reply,

Thread Information