majaiska is offline New Member

Smile Anavar only questions ?

Hi!
    I'm 21 years old and thinking of starting my first anavar only cycle. First of all You don't need to lecture me about my age or researching or any of these matters! Because I have prepared for this very well, have researched Oxandrolone for about one year, from internet, researches, books, users, etc... And yes, I have discussed about this cycle and about the good and the bad sides with my doctor and I'll be running every blood tests etc.. before, at the middle and after the cycle.

Let's get to the point, so I would be running my cycle for about 4-6 weeks, 10-20mg a day, I know You all think its way too small dosage, but I'm not trying to get bulky or anything, I'm just trying to retrieve my lost muscle tissue (had an accident) and at the same time maybe add some muscle, strenght and reduce my body fat.. What do you guys think about the results for this cycle, I know it's a small dosage, but though I'm still young and there have been results with such a small dosage with other users !

And what about the PCT, will liver protection be enough for 10mg only a day cycle ? I'm thinking of taking Creatine, ZMA, Protein and Anavar at the same time, should I take LIV.52 during, before or after the cycle ? How about the estrogen blockers, should I use one ? Because there has been so much debate about using it or not with anavar.

Thanks already and sorry for my English, this was my first thread !

njviking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtchristopher View Post
    10-20mg of Anavar a day will NEVER do anything for you. My girlfriend takes 40mg of Anavar a day. Seriously.

If Anavar is the only thing you're gonna take you're gonna need at least 100mg a day. Forget the stupid creatine crap and the other supps, they're just a waste of your money.
    x2. female BB's run 50-70mg per day....

so 10-20 is just a waste of money.

You need to learn how to diet. You sound like you're another one of those guys just looking for the easy way out.

First off, if you really have done enough research on this stuff you would have seen that 10-20mgs is a womens dosage, you wouldn't get any results at all. The minimum dosage I would ever do is 40mgs. And besides, you say that you don't want to get buff or anything, but anavar for most people does shit for gaining mass.

As for the pct, I suggest doing an old fashion clomid nolva combo.
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Liver protection, you can get some from ar-r , it's not a must with anavar however.

I would not run an AI on cycle.

It's suggested that you run creatine with anavar, and I don't see a problem with the other supplements.

~bubble~

JackyThunder is offline You asked to be banned I obliged...good day!
    I did anavar on its own for 2 months at 70 mg a day and had good results. Gained 5 lbs, looked ripped and had lots of strength gains. It took about 3 or 4 weeks before i started to notice results though.

Quote Originally Posted by builtchristopher View Post
    10-20mg of Anavar a day will NEVER do anything for you. My girlfriend takes 40mg of Anavar a day. Seriously.

If Anavar is the only thing you're gonna take you're gonna need at least 100mg a day. Forget the stupid creatine crap and the other supps, they're just a waste of your money.
    Please for the sake of other members health don't ever give advice again, EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by njviking View Post
    x2. female BB's run 50-70mg per day....

so 10-20 is just a waste of money.
    Female body builders would grow beards at that dosage they never do more than 20mgs on average. You are however correct on the 10-20mgs part.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post

Female body builders would grow beards at that dosage they never do more than 20mgs on average. You are however correct on the 10-20mgs part.

You have absolutely NO idea of what you're talking about? How many woman bodybuilders have you worked with??? Have you ever used AAS? Did you just join this site???

Research, read and leave the advice to more experienced members.....

This is the guy giving you advice.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bossman; 04-20-2010 at 02:46 PM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by majaiska View Post
    Hi!
    I'm 21 years old and thinking of starting my first anavar only cycle. First of all You don't need to lecture me about my age or researching or any of these matters! Because I have prepared for this very well, have researched Oxandrolone for about one year, from internet, researches, books, users, etc... And yes, I have discussed about this cycle and about the good and the bad sides with my doctor and I'll be running every blood tests etc.. before, at the middle and after the cycle.

Let's get to the point, so I would be running my cycle for about 4-6 weeks, 10-20mg a day, I know You all think its way too small dosage, but I'm not trying to get bulky or anything, I'm just trying to retrieve my lost muscle tissue (had an accident) and at the same time maybe add some muscle, strenght and reduce my body fat.. What do you guys think about the results for this cycle, I know it's a small dosage, but though I'm still young and there have been results with such a small dosage with other users !

And what about the PCT, will liver protection be enough for 10mg only a day cycle ? I'm thinking of taking Creatine, ZMA, Protein and Anavar at the same time, should I take LIV.52 during, before or after the cycle ? How about the estrogen blockers, should I use one ? Because there has been so much debate about using it or not with anavar.

Thanks already and sorry for my English, this was my first thread !
    1. I will waste your time only.
    2. You said you did your own research, so why asking about estrogens on a var only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You have absolutely NO idea of what you're talking about? How many woman bodybuilders have you worked with??? Have you ever used AAS? Did you just join this site???

Research, read and leave the advice to more experienced members.....

This is the guy giving you advice.....
    Ok, post some pictures of you.

*goes on google images and looks up ripped guy*

douchebag.

douchebag.
    Some experienced members on here have seen several of my vids. The pic in my avatar is me, at 46 yrs old, taken at my last competition (fall of '09). I have more experience in my left nut then you have in your entire body.

I think all members should use current pics as avatars. I will make sure every time you post half assed advice your pic will be in the thread to remind the OP which boy is helping them.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

douchebag.
    The pic in his avvy is him kind sir. And the profiles on the main site are very dated. Even if you have done your research giving advice to someone with no personal experience is pointless. If I read up on being a fighter pilot am I qualified to train them?

baynethebluepit is offline Junior Member
    Man there's some hatin going on here. Var ain't shit as long as your not drinking and taking a little for the liver just to be safe. Read that on here. I want some myself but 21 is borderline your still growing possibly, in a natural state so you might want to waite until your 24 25 JM2C.

Quote Originally Posted by baynethebluepit View Post
    Man there's some hatin going on here. Var ain't shit as long as your not drinking and taking a little for the liver just to be safe. Read that on here. I want some myself but 21 is borderline your still growing possibly, in a natural state so you might want to waite until your 24 25 JM2C.
    Agreed, 24 or 25.

Black is offline Anabolic Member

Agreed, 24 or 25.
    I'm sorry man, but this board does not need these posts. You don't have any experience to offer members and all you are doing is regurgitating what other people are saying. I know you only mean to do well. I know you like to feel like you are giving back to the community. However, it's not benefiting the board. Just sit back and continue to learn yourself.

BJJ
    Some experienced members on here have seen several of my vids. The pic in my avatar is me, at 46 yrs old, taken at my last competition (fall of '09). I have more experience in my left nut then you have in your entire body.

I think all members should use current pics as avatars. I will make sure every time you post half assed advice your pic will be in the thread to remind the OP which boy is helping them.
    It could be an idea but I also would like to see the ages of the posters.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    You need to learn how to diet. You sound like you're another one of those guys just looking for the easy way out.

First off, if you really have done enough research on this stuff you would have seen that 10-20mgs is a womens dosage, you wouldn't get any results at all. The minimum dosage I would ever do is 40mgs. And besides, you say that you don't want to get buff or anything, but anavar for most people does shit for gaining mass.

As for the pct, I suggest doing an old fashion clomid nolva combo.
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Liver protection, you can get some from ar-r , it's not a must with anavar however.

I would not run an AI on cycle.

It's suggested that you run creatine with anavar, and I don't see a problem with the other supplements.

~bubble~
    Thats a lot Of Serms .... R u okay man ?

Op u will be fine with var at that dose.... Don't think you will need anything else at that dose.... But jusT curious are u getting the 2.5 mg pills?

I don't approve the use of aas that young but hey I did the same and turned out ok so ... Don't let ppl put unnecessary ignorant fear of steroids in you... Yes they are powerful but u can't believe all the crap that ppl say (like u need the above posted protocol for pct) do your own research a little better and u will find that the questions that u are asking have already been answered in medical studies

Cheers

P.s if anybody else differs from my opinion please refrain from posting back ... I barely log on anymore and won't have time to see what u wrote and don't bother writing a pm I won't answer ....i will however know that I respectfully disagree with other members and that other members can do the same

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Thats a lot Of Serms .... R u okay man ?

Op u will be fine with var at that dose.... Don't think you will need anything else at that dose.... But jusT curious are u getting the 2.5 mg pills?

I don't approve the use of aas that young but hey I did the same and turned out ok so ... Don't let ppl put unnecessary ignorant fear of steroids in you... Yes they are powerful but u can't believe all the crap that ppl say (like u need the above posted protocol for pct) do your own research a little better and u will find that the questions that u are asking have already been answered in medical studies

Cheers

P.s if anybody else differs from my opinion please refrain from posting back ... I barely log on anymore and won't have time to see what u wrote and don't bother writing a pm I won't answer ....i will however know that I respectfully disagree with other members and that other members can do the same
    fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    It could be an idea but I also would like to see the ages of the posters.
    Not a bad idea at all BJJ!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe i missed it but did we get a stat check? weight? 10-20mg seems worthless to me but someone in his primal growth period and not much size might be able to get some results. If possible, i would like to see your gains posted. do some before middle and after pics so we can try and see your progress. hows your training and diet?

imo, you wont need liver pills, (they could hinder your gains, especially at that low of a dosage), creatine is defly beneficial- your probably gonna see most, if not all, your gains from that!

good luck growing brutha!!

majaiska is offline New Member
    Hi HeavyHitter and thanks for Your appropriate answer !
    I will be posting pics as soon as I can, but here's some information about me:
    178cm (5.8ft)
    ~80kg (~176lbs)
    Don't know about my bodyfat, but that's not much, I'm athletic and slim.
    Activities:
    I go to four Amer.football practises in a week, each lasting 2h. Five times in the gym in a week, each lasting about 2-3h, been lifting weights for four years now. And then there are some other activities like jogging, badmington etc.. for few times a week.
    Diet and lifestyle:
    I'm eating pretty healthy and correctly, about 2500-3000kcal a day, basically my diet consist:
    breakfast (bread, milk, cereals..)
    brunch (meat/chicken/fish, potatos/rice, greens, milk/water, bread)
    lunch (meat, bread, greens, milk/water)
    dinner (pasta/potatos/rice, meat/chicken/fish, bread, greens, milk/water)
    then I'll maybe eat something before going to bed, like cerials, bread etc..
    I'm not drinking much, maybe once in a month (REASONABLY).

I'm really thinking about the same thing as You said "but someone in his primal growth period and not much size might be able to get some results." What about the 10-20mg dosage, does such a small dosage of anavar shut down my body's HPTA ?

Thanks !

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

my biggest concern is NOT ONLY is he parroting information that is layered in ignorance .. which bothers me like an icepick in the eye.. but he is ONLY 18.. yet throwing out information like has been in the game for years

LOL.. you really gotta stop saying shit like this.. it blatantly displays your ignorance...

i know WOMEN who have taken tren n' dont have beards.. so think about that
    Last edited by taiboxa; 04-22-2010 at 02:57 AM.

sonnygll is offline Member
    I found this thread very amusing. Especially considering what var is generally used for.....er...well it's legitimate medical use anyway. It's for women and children with any sort of wasting disease. The idea is to keep some meat on them without any undesirable androgenic effects.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    my biggest concern is NOT ONLY is he parroting information that is layered in ignorance .. which bothers me like an icepick in the eye.. but he is ONLY 18.. yet throwing out information like has been in the game for years

LOL.. you really gotta stop saying shit like this.. it blatantly displays your ignorance...

i know WOMEN who have taken tren n' dont have beards.. so think about that
    You know women who ran tren ?....... What dose? im about to throw my girl on it. LOL

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    You know women who ran tren?....... What dose? im about to throw my girl on it. LOL
    started at 20mg/wk and she uped it to 50mg/wk.. she did not gain a beard.. her voice didnt change.. though i do know a few who ran 200mg/wk of Deca ONLY and their voice did chang to a much lower tone.. but after a year or so it finally went back to normal. But, w/ tren she did say a few things.. firstly her leg hair became a lil more coarse.. but beats me i never measure the thickness in micrometers of the leg hair.. and she said sex would be more intense.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ok... since everyone is done hijacking this guys thread... lolol

Your stats seem to be pretty good for potential growing. Are you playing college ball? Unfortunately, i still think 10-20mg of var for you is too small but im almost 100% positive it wont hurt you (will NOT supress your hpta at that dosage). The only real problem i see is wasting your money...

listen, give it a shot... see how you feel, what progress your getting, and maybe next time you'll increase it... OR it works and your happy!

Just dont get the water retention size from the creatine confused with the var. Var would lean and harden you up whereas creatine is going to give you bloat!

baynethebluepit is offline Junior Member
    You mide as well post what happens considering the thread, keep that in mind.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member

Bro you look awesome!

Thread Information