Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Question Regarding Regularity of Doses

I started my cycle taking 1 iu per day. Should I be consistent with that amount all the time, or is safe to change up a day and maybe take 1 iu in the morning and 1 iu in the evening, then go back to 1 iu per day ? Jsut wondering if the inconsistency has any negative effects on my body. thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    1 iu of what?

Sorry,... Somatropin

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    1iu will no nothing at all, you need to run gh for at least 6-9months, 4ius will give you some health benefits,fat loss and well being, higher doses are needed along side a AAS stack to see any kind of size increase's.

Hey, Marcus... I started with 1 iu because I heard it's best to introduce small amounts into your body to reduce or eliminate any side effects like joint swelling, etc. Also, I'm 52 brother !! I feel like I'm walkin' on eggshells here,... lol !!

My question was regarding incosistency of use. Does inconsistency in dosages (different times) hurt anything, such as the pituary gland secretions, or anything like that ?? MAN !! There is so much to know about this. I have questions like crazy !

Also, I am going to increase to 1 iu in the morn and 1 iu at night after a week. Any advice from you, or anyone, would be appreciated. When I see some of these photos, I know you guys understand what you're talking about. Thanks, my friend.

Thread Information