Implement is offline Junior Member

This is my 3rd attempt. Will somebody, please, reply?

Looking to lean out and re-gain lost muscle, quickly.

I've got 1 bottle of 100mg Propionate , 2 bottles of 100mg Tren Acetate, and 1 bottle of 100mg Equipoise . In addition, I've got 50 CYX3 pills (clen , T3, Yohimbe compound) and about 40 Clen (40mcg). For PCT, I've got 15,000 iu of HCG and 30 Clomid.

My plan is to take 50mg Prop, 100mg Tren, and 50mg EQ, EOD, for 40 days. I do understand that EQ should be run longer, and I would prefer a bit more (higher dosage and more injections) Test.

What should I do? If I get 1 more bottle, each, of Prop and EQ, I could up those to 75mgs/shot and run them for two more weeks, after the Tren runs out. Would that be a better plan? And, what would be the most beneficial way for me to incorporate the Clen into this program?

I am 32 y/o, 5'9, 200lbs, @ roughly 20% bf. At my best, I was 195-200 lbs, @ 14% bf. At that, I was happy and felt great. I have no desire for single-digit bf.

My goal, is to be somewhere around 190 lbs, @ 10-12% bf.

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    is this your 1st cycle? i think 50 mg prop EoD is too low!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

ok

I really like to run a 2 to 1 on the test and tren .You really need more test leave the Eq out.Waste of money not long enough.BF is really high also.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You really don't have enough gear, it's a poorly constructed cycle, and you'd be in a much better position to build muscle if you're leaner.

I'd suggest cutting naturally first, then hitting a cycle.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You really don't have enough gear, it's a poorly constructed cycle, and you'd be in a much better position to build muscle if you're leaner.

...x2

Hard.On is offline Senior Member

...x3

Ok, here's the thing. By no means, do I want this to be a bulking cycle. I hold enough muscle, already. It's not my first cycle. My goals are to lower bf and amplify the muscle memory process. The prop is to have SOME Test in the equation, as I am aware that it is always beneficial to any cycle. I can pick up another bottle and increase to 75 mg/eod. My body type is prone to building muscle fairly easily. If I lean out another 2 or 3 percent, naturally, do you reckon that would be better? Keep in mind, I have no intentions of getting to single digit bf. This cycle is more of a kickstart to get back to where I was.
    As for the EQ, I've already got it, so I don't think that it would hurt to toss it in.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Ok, here's the thing. By no means, do I want this to be a bulking cycle. I hold enough muscle, already. It's not my first cycle. My goals are to lower bf and amplify the muscle memory process. The prop is to have SOME Test in the equation, as I am aware that it is always beneficial to any cycle. I can pick up another bottle and increase to 75 mg/eod. My body type is prone to building muscle fairly easily. If I lean out another 2 or 3 percent, naturally, do you reckon that would be better? Keep in mind, I have no intentions of getting to single digit bf. This cycle is more of a kickstart to get back to where I was.
    As for the EQ, I've already got it, so I don't think that it would hurt to toss it in.
    Have you been working out consistently recently?

If not, I wouldn't use AAS to get back in shape--you're just asking for an injury that way.

Have you been working out consistently recently?

If not, I wouldn't use AAS to get back in shape--you're just asking for an injury that way.
    Yes, sir. Here, is my original thread with a few update edits:

Seeking counsel. Vets' help appreciated!

Ok, so I've been planning this cycle for quite a while. It's going to be a short n sweet one, and I want to get it right. I'll let you know what I've done, in the past. I'll tell you the gear that I've got. Then, advise you that, while most of you will adamantly tell me to hit it hard, naturally, for several more months, I'm not going to. While I realize that I should get myself in better shape, first, I am doing this as a kickstart to get back into shape as quickly as possible. Sorry, fellas, that's just the way it is.

So, If your still willing to read on, here we go:

I am 32 y/o, 5'9"ish, 200lbs, @ roughly 20% bf. At my best, I was 195-200 lbs, @ 14% bf.

My goal, is to be somewhere around 190 lbs, @ 10-12% bf.

When I was 22 y/o, I did 300mg of Deca , every 5 days. It worked well. Years later, I dabbled with some Winny, on two different occasions, but it was not anything that I would consider to be a cycle. About two and half years ago, I did a phenomenal, 16 week cycle that consisted of loads of bottles of several different compounds, at relatively high dosages. It went a little something like this: deca and enanthate . enanthate and winny. propionate and winny. propionate, winny, and primo. winny and primo. arimidex and 20,000 iu of hcg . It was awesome, in every sense of the word.

I maintained the results of the cycle for nearly a year, until I ran into a life-altering issue that has consumed me emotionally, for over a year now. It has forced me to put nearly everything in my life to the side. So, I have been very out of shape, and am ready, finally, to change that.

So, after making some minor improvements in my diet and getting about two months of consistent lifting in the gym, I would like to kick it into high gear. Along with the sauce, I will begin doing cardio and further tighten up the diet, to make the most of this short cycle.

I've got 1 bottle of 100mg Propionate, 2 bottles of 100mg Tren Acetate, and 1 bottle of 100mg Equipoise . In addition, I've got 50 CYX3 pills (clen , T3, Yohimbe compound) and about 40 Clen (40mcg). For PCT, I've got 15,000 iu of HCG and 30 Clomid.

My plan is to take 50mg Prop, 100mg Tren, and 50mg EQ, EOD, for 40 days. I do understand that EQ should be run longer, and I would prefer a bit more (higher dosage and more injections) Test.

What should I do? If I get 1 more bottle of Prop. I could up it to 75mgs/shot and run it for two more weeks, after the Tren runs out. Would that be a better plan? And, what would be the most beneficial way for me to incorporate the Clen into this program? Should I start it, before the AAS, or do it with them?

Thanks, in advance, for the input and expertise.

Ok, so I am going to add 2 bottles of Prop and take 150mg/eod. Then, it will increase the dosage and I will be able to run it an extra 2 weeks.
    Is it advisable to start the Clen , before the AAS, or do it with them?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Plan is good, but just do the prop and tren and leave the EQ out of the cycle, save it for your next cycle. EQ wont start doing anything until the cycle is about finished, and even at that it'll blur you a little. What you need to do is diet about 10-12 wks naturally, and then do your short 6 wk cycle towards the end just to hold the muscle while you continue to drop bf %. Just do the best you can with the gear you have, your 20% bodyfat and more gear is not the answer. You can look pretty damn good even just using it the last 6 wks, hell I only really cycle 6-8 wks before a competition and I come in looking great

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Plan is good, but just do the prop and tren and leave the EQ out of the cycle, save it for your next cycle. EQ wont start doing anything until the cycle is about finished, and even at that it'll blur you a little. What you need to do is diet about 10-12 wks naturally, and then do your short 6 wk cycle towards the end just to hold the muscle while you continue to drop bf %. Just do the best you can with the gear you have, your 20% bodyfat and more gear is not the answer. You can look pretty damn good even just using it the last 6 wks, hell I only really cycle 6-8 wks before a competition and I come in looking great
    Thank you, sir. I reckon I will take your advice, while hopping on the Clen for the assist.

Does this sound better?:

Week 1-7
    EQC 500 (hybrid compound) @ 1 ml/every 5 days
    200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    100mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
    200mg/ml Boldenone Undeclynate (EQ)

Week 8-12
    400mg/week Cypionate
    200mg/week Tren Acetate
    400mg/week EQ

Week 13-15
    100mg/eod Test Propionate

Week 4-6 and 10-12
    CyX3 (Clenbuterol - 37.5mcg; T3 - 25mcg; Yohimbine 5.4mg)/ed

Week 5-12
    20mg/day Nolvadex

PCT
    15,000 IU HCG
    30mg x 20 Clomid

Good Lord, that took a lot of brain power to put together, this early in the morning! My brain hurts.
    Please, let me know what needs tweaking, here, fellas. Thank you, very much!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    i dont like it.
    Would you mind elaborating on that, a little?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The most elaborate plans lead to the biggest disappointment .

Other posters are trying to tell you to keep it simple .
    Test and tren will do great . Maybe cytomel to help prolactin lvls from the tren .

I think 20% BF is just asking for trouble while using AAS .
    Higher the BF the faster you can drop 10lbs without supplements .
    2 or 3 weeks of doing cardio for 40 minutes , 4 to 7 days a week will make a big difference . The better cardio /heart health you have the better you can utilize the AAS .

Good luck

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    You've been getting good advice. I would take the advice and stop fishing for an alternative. If you get anyone telling you to cycle at your BF% it won't be good advice.

Thread Information