brent_brent is offline Associate Member

how to avoid veins

hey guys how do u avoid pasing through veins when injecting in the quad as my first ever jab was 1 to remember if i wasnt crapin my pants as i was trying to inject i got the balls to get it in and was like yeah bay when all that was done pulled needle out and was like shit fu<< wtf is going on fair bit of blood squirt which was a big thing for me being my first time and all how often will this happen i hope not any time soon hahahaha not a great start thats 4 sure at the moment the quad is a bit sore like a dead leg but no big deal mind u if i was training legs today i think that would be a no no anyway is the qlute a bit more friendly place to start for a new chap lol

tronics is offline Associate Member
    it just sometimes happens...hit the correct spots, check out s p o t injections.com (without the spaces) to check where to hit the muscle..

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant avoid them. just grab your nuts and man up

using a light would that help show up more veins in the quad i injected about a hands length from groin but towards the outer side of the quad not quite in the middle of the quad a lil to the left best discription here http://www.**************.com/index3.htm would the side of the quad have less veins if not where has got the least and where is the artery in the thigh

the pic i went by was on **************.com go to qaud and its the 2nd pic thanks

s p o t injections.com quad 2nd pic

well im sure a light will help if u can ovid them y not

Someguy123 is offline Member
    my god!! thats the longest, most elegible sentence ive ever seen. but i get the idea of what youre asking.

how do you figure a light will help?? your muscles arent transparent. you cant really help hitting a vein. the only thing you can help, is injecting directly into it. thats why you aspirate .

yeah well i just looked legs they r real pale at the moment as we r hitting winter soon and can see shitloads of veins seems tough to get it into a spot with no veins i spose the glute will be the same but u just cant c all the veins yeah is that correctl ???????

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to try to say this as gently as possible, Brent:

You're sticking a sharp object deep inside your muscle, so yes, you may see blood on occasion.

Be sterile. Follow proper injection procedures, and seriously: stop worrying so much about it.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    yeah well i just looked legs they r real pale at the moment as we r hitting winter soon and can see shitloads of veins seems tough to get it into a spot with no veins i spose the glute will be the same but u just cant c all the veins yeah is that correctl ???????
    it doesnt matter what you can see at the surface. youre injecting an inch or 2 deep. like i said, you dont need to worry about stabbing through a vein, only injecting into one. you know how many veins and arteries are running through your muscles?? youre bound to stab through one or 2 when you do a shot.

sonnygll is offline Member
    As long as you do it in the right place you won't hit anything important. It will just be small veins. Put one hand on the top of your leg with the wrist against your crotch. Put the other one just above your knee. The mid to outer part of the area between your hands is where you do it. You won't have to worry about nerves or something that will bleed a lot there. Just aspirate to make sure. ....and relax, it will be ok.

thanks

Thread Information