GMAN(get"N"swole) is offline Junior Member

i gotta question

i just started a bottle of letro about a week ago and my gyno is already half its size.... i was wondering if i can start a new cycle of legal supps while im on the letro, and if i start the new cycle it will be with arimatest. will i still need to do th bottle of tamox or will i be good, or can i even start the new cycle?

p.s. also if the gyno goes away before i finish the bottle of letro do i need to keep going till the bottle is finished?

JScondition is offline Member
    dude you are wasting your $$$$ with legal supps. You can take legal supps with anything cause they are just supplements.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JScondition View Post
    dude you are wasting your $$$$ with legal supps. You can take legal supps with anything cause they are just supplements.
    That is a rediculous statement. Some OTC supplements contain hidden steroids .

OP, you will be fine running a natural test booster in between cycles. Also, you do not need to use the bottle until it is gone. I would use it for a week after the symptoms are gone. You can probally squeeze two cycles out of one bottle

i really dnt like illegal supps to much, and plus its to hard to get ahold of them, plus im only 20. i think i can gain more and build alittle more muscle before i do illegal supps. i did do test one time and man was it crazy, i gained 30 pounds and looked ripped outta my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    That is a rediculous statement. Some OTC supplements contain hidden steroids .

OP, you will be fine running a natural test booster in between cycles. Also, you do not need to use the bottle until it is gone. I would use it for a week after the symptoms are gone. You can probally squeeze two cycles out of one bottle
    sweet bro, yea my gyno is almost gone and it feels ****in awesome... so i can just get off it? i never even got up to the full dose so i dnt think i need to aper down, ive just been doing half the dose. also do i need to do anything after i get off letro?

Running around 10-20mg of Nolva ED should take care of you. Run Nolva for two weeks

what if i just started on some arimatest instead of the nolva ED would that be ok?

Well, I am not sure what arimatest would do in terms of gyno treatment. You can run them both at the same time. I would not stop the nolva until the gyno is completely gone, and then a week after

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    just curious,
    you have gyno and you have never done a cycle?
    where you over weight? or did the "legal" supps cause it?

He said that he cycled test in his second post in this thread

6ft5 is offline Member
    Arimatest is an estro blocker. And it helps increase natty free test. I have used it and so have a few of my freinds.. It made me feel like a monster but dried my joints out pretty bad and also dried my freinds out too. If you use it make shure to check out the hexogen its like gh type sup. It should make a good stack.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Arimatest is an estro blocker. And it helps increase natty free test. I have used it and so have a few of my freinds.. It made me feel like a monster but dried my joints out pretty bad and also dried my freinds out too. If you use it make shure to check out the hexogen its like gh type sup. It should make a good stack.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt run anything until the gyno reversal is complete, and then I would wait a couple months for my body to stabalize.

thanks for all the help, ive made my decision. im going tokeep on the letro till all is gone then switch to the tamox and use it for two weeks. when i start the nolva i will begin my new cycle. hears what it looks like.

Arimatest
    hexagen
    enoxide
    protein
    zma fuel
    BCAA 2200

this is a very expensive legal cycle but ive scopt all the sites and ive found some pretty cheap arimatest as low as $42.99!!!!!!!!!!! and its $79 at gnc

i expect to gain bulk muscle out of this cycle, considering im only going to do anaerobic exercises the whole time on the cycle, but i will be doing explosive leg workouts, such as running with a parachute and i started pulling my truck lol

20 years young
    190 lb
    6'2
    15% BF

bench-255
    sqaut-315

Thread Information