Thread: New

obsessed is offline New Member
    Biggest Little City in The World. Reno, NV

New

Hello everybody.

New to this, so have patience with me. I've been watching this website for a long time and have finally decided to join in the fun. Lot of people seem to know their stuff. I'll have some pictures posted soon so everyone can let me know what i need to work on. I have my first show coming up in May 2002. Its the Nevada State, in Reno NV. I will be part of a sponsored team. Team Max Muscle Reno. I dont have all my measurements right now. I'm kinda trying to stay away from the tape right now so I dont get discurraged if I havent grown as much as I think I should. What I can tell you is I weigh approximately 195 between 10 and 12%.

Heres my gear for my size gains before my show

600mg Sustanon
    600mg Equipoise
    160mg Finaplex
    600mg Deca
    30iu Humilin R
    Per week
    and I am cycling through some t-3 thyroid right now

My diet consists of, simply put, alot of mofoin calories. 6000 calories per day for 3 weeks. 4th week drop to 3000 calories, 5th week to 4000, 6th week to 5000, 7th week, back to 6000.

If anyone has any suggestions from what i have told them i sure would appreciate it. The best part about body building for me is that everyone else can see you better then you. If you listen you learn.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    the fina and he slin are ed right?

atwa is offline Associate Member
    nice cycle.........welcome to the board.

marx is offline Member
    What's up bro? Welcome...

Psycoswole is offline Member
    split the fina up to 80mg ed if you are doing eod with 160mgs, i would run 6000 kcal the whole way but it prob has something to do with the comp. Welcome bro!

Does anyone know much about Insulin ? I dont think I'm doing enough but cant figure it out??

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i dont remember where or when i got this article but its really good for info on slin... if need more info let me know... im sure this came from somone on the board!
    MM
    Attached Files Attached Files

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just curious on how you plan on workin 600 mg of Sus instead of a multiple of 250? 600 is 2.4 cc's - you gonna measure that out exactly?

KeyMastur, ** makes 300mg Sust as well as some other people.

About the slin, I am no expert, but I have used it (and am currently using it) and I prefer something in the range of 45-60ius per day, split into 3 injections (morning before breakfast, before workout, and following workout). If this is your first time, please start at a LOW dose and gradually work up as insulin is VERY dangerous if you are not careful.

Check out that article posted by medicine man, great reading. I have read it a couple times before (mm has posted it several times) and I keep learning something new every time).

The cycle looks great. Be Safe.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok, thanks for informing me. For some reason I was thinking it was all 250.....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    welcome bro!

Insulin

Wow!! Thanx for that article bro. Thats some freaky shit though. 40 and 60 iu's a day. I dont know if I will get that high. I have a friend helping me who has trained with alot of pros so hes watching me to make sure I dont screw up. You know what sucks though, It say not to use t-3 with it. And I'm at the peak of my t-3 cycle right now. Oh well, gotta finish it. Cant just stop it or i will permanantly screw my thyroid.

By the way, GBH hit the nail on the head. I'm using sostenon that is 300mg. Real good stuff I might add.

Thanx for the Info everybody. This is great. Wish I would have signed on sooner.

Cya

Thread Information