luko is offline New Member

Need some advice.

People will probably answer this saying stuff like don't be having steriods if you don't know what your doing and you're to young.
    I want to do it so I am, that's my choice. So could people give me some good advice and info please.

Anyway, im 17 and really want to start using anabolic steriods by taking the tablets as i'm bulking at the moment.

What do they actually do? and how do they make you bigger etc?

what would be suitable to start off?

has anyone had any bad side effects?

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    Look, kid, I know you don't want to hear it but...

DO NOT START TAKING AAS NOW!

Honestly, I'm not one to spout cliched shit about just running Test for your first cycle and don't run Tren till you're 40 years old and had half a dozen cycles and all that shit.

But for your own good, and for the benefit of only you, do not boot gear yet.

If you train hard & heavy and eat well you will achieve great results. If you train hard, in 3 years time you will be a demon and still only 20.

A mate of mine is just 19, started training at 16, he was tiny. He's now 85kg, 7% bodyfat, deadlifts 160kg for 3x8, squats 140kg for 3x8 and is stronger than a lot of guys I know who are older than him and on the gear.

You can most probably achieve similar results, and taking AAS now would only disadvantage you later.

If you're going to cycle anyway, let me know and I will give you the best possible advice I can. But I would urge you not to and if I knew you personally, and you were a friend, I'd honestly give you a hiding till you swore to not touch AAS just yet.

luko is offline New Member
    thanks for the feedback.

I didn't realise it was that bad to have it at a young age.

I'll give it another think. I probably won't start using it anyway I was just inerested what the big fuss over it was.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Not only are you too young to take steroids , you're too young to be on this board. Minimum age is 18.

Thread Information