Thread: First time

breakerkid86 is offline New Member

First time

A friend of mine cycles and I was considering getting some from him. He was telling me I could just do a short cycle of test. i want to know if its worth it. I am 5'7 and around 238 pounds. Over the past year and a half I dropped to that from over 260. I am currently consuming under 1500 calories a day except for one day i go up to 2000, like on a sunday. I do cardio 3 days a week,and lift 4-5 days a week. My diet is good,i drink protein,and work out. What would 30 days of test, givin every other day, do for me. I will not be drinking either,and the diet will be strict. He was telling me that as long as im doing what I say with working out and eating, I will lose a good amount of fat, and gain a lot of muscle in those 30 days. And when Im done,keep most of the gains if i keep working out at the same if not harder. Just want some help here. Dont want to mess myself up,lose hair,etc

corestorm is offline Associate Member

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Ummm.... if you're consuming under 1500 calories a day, your diet is not good by any means.... you actually might die You need to head to the diet section and get some help there.

nyspqr is offline Associate Member
    Dude, google some REAL meal plans. Some are really good out there that would do the job. If you are doing a cycle, you might as well make it worth the $$$

really? I feel really energetic. For breakfast I have a protein shake with 1% milk,half a banana, and 2 scoops of whey protein. And also 2 hard boiled or pouched eggs and a bottled water. For lunch I will have a bunch of fruit and some nuts,or a small salad. For supper i eat whats cooked,just not to much,or a tuna sandwhich and 2 hard boiled or poached eggs. I drink a protein shake before bed and might have a few nuts to. I counted my calories and they were ranging around 1400-1700

3 meals a day??? Yup, you need some help and direction

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Go there do some reading, ask some questions. This site has some diet guru mother fckers that will set you on the right path. You need to fix your diet ASAP!!

Good Luck

ill do that. Thanks

NP.... I wish I could help more but I am not one of those diet guru fckers I speak of and would hate to give bad advice.

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    30 days is realy not long enough do benifit enough to make it worth it imho. 8 weeks of test would be a good starting point along with a calorie surplus not deficit.

i thought losing weight had to do with cutting calories. I am getting a doctor soon so I will see a nutritionist and get help in that department

SG2009 is offline Member
    this kind of replies will not surface well with the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post

what sort of replies?

Don't worry breaker, he was talking to corestorm.

oh ok lol, i was like, what did I do wrong. So what do you all think. I am not interested in doing some crazy hard core cycle to get all blown up. I am obviously overweight by the description, and I am currently dieting and working out(actually waiting to go workout as I type) My freind offered me a month supply of test and said it would help give me a little boost. I dont plan on really doing cycles, I just thought it was ok to use it just to jump start my hard work. I know that its going to take me a while to get my full results, but I was just wondering if that would be worth it. I am getting insurance within a couple weeks, so I will be seeing a doctor, and getting professional help with my diet. I am an honest person and have no problem telling my doctor what I plan on doing as far as test,etc. Do you all think that it would be worth it, not as far as money, but as far as using it in general for a short amount of time to boost my gains. If a month is not worth it, whats a short amount of time that will give me good results,without the side affects of a long cycle. Ill take any help at all. Thank you

tubs is offline Associate Member
    work on your diet and read a lot more

don't do the one month deal - my guess is he wants to charge you for the second month?

the sides are the same for one month as a better cycle more or less but you won't get a great benefit out of the one month cycle - please read a lot more and fix up your diet before you take anything

and how old are you? forgive me if i missed it.

420daytona is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    is it just me or does that pic of jesse ventura look a lot like freddie mercury

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    You need to lose weight and learn how to eat before you cycle because you are more prone sides effects. If your running a short ester test then 8 weeks on would work. If your running a long ester then 10 - 12 weeks is recommended but like I said you have to alot of research to do along with losing weight and getting your diet in check. You came to the right place just wrong section. gl

Thank you for the responses. I think I am going to stay away for now. I am already going bald and dont want to speed it up lol. I also dont want to screw up my body. I thought I was around 238 lbs, but weighed myself on two different scales yesterday(after eating) and weighed 225, so that made me realize i can do it. Is there anything out there that will speed up my hard work without messing me up. Even if its an all natural thing(please no using this to promote your product) I work out 4-5 times a week and eat healthy,so is there anything out there I can take to speed things up. Not looking for steroid results,just something that makes the results come a little quicker. I have friends who lift for a month and the results are easily seen,it takes me a lot longer. What can I take to help with this

Thread Information