frogmen911 is offline New Member

tren, sust, and eq cycle----pct?

Aight, newbie. Need help. I'm hardgainer--165lb, 6'0. I lift decent for my size, however looking to hit 190 lean and cut, keeping low body fat. Looking at tren , sust, and eq...and will post dosages and times, however first question is bout pct. Thinking hcg and maybe bromo will on... (bromo for tren?)..also heard things about dostinex and maybe armidex? Then clomid when off..will post dosages soon...any help would be great. I'm paranoid about pct.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How old are you??
    How long have you been training??
    And how about you post your full diet...

If we start there we will be in a better postion to help you...

I'm 20 years old, in college. Some of my stats are benching 245lb 3 sets of 6, hanging 100lb off me and doing 3 sets of six on dips...Been training since I can remember, but hardcore with weights prob three years. I eat everything in sight...considering I am a hardgainer. i have low bodyfat..prolly 8% at most. I was thinking of gaining up to 200 and then cutting to 190. I want to be a lean 190. I will be posting my dosages and whatnot tonight.

Also protein, 3x a day...35g a shake--whey

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have run over a gram of tren and never needed any bromo or caber.

too young brother. do your self a favor wait on the AAS til you are out of college have your own bathroom to inject and keep clean, have a safe place to hide your stuff, and the funds to afford some real doses.

I'm old enough, I have my own house--and I'm ready to do stuff. I have researched almost a year. And I already have all my dosages and whatnot. I have heard don't do nolva while on tren , people talk about taking armidex while on cycle along with hcg (to save your balls and make it easier to return to precycel levels of natural test) as pct for a test, tren, eq cycle. I need pct help, will post dosages tonight. Also I have heard people taking vit b6 for sex drive.

Should I also take hcg while off cycle too?

Also, I heard armidex is just good to have onhand if you see trengyno or anything...but I will also be on eq and test...so would armidex take care of all gyno if I saw it on cycle? Also was thinking of throwing in aromasin off cycle with clomid

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I run 10 mg nolva EOD and .25 adex EOD for estro control on every cycle. but I am always over a gram of test and usually a gram of other goodies. I did not use for estro control on early cycles with less AAS. I have run nolva with tren no problem.
    get some adex hold it if your nipple start to hurt or itch throw in .25 mg daily. If you bloat out(moon face) throw in .25mg daily.
    If you get man titties get letro.
    I always run the same PCT of HCG and NOLVA. I hate clomid it makes me depressed. I do not run HCG during cycle.

3 week pct
    wk 1 5000 IU hcg and 30 mg nolva ED
    wk 2 5000 IU Hcg and 20 mg nolva
    wk 3 and 4 2500 IU hcg and 20 mg nolva.

I still think your too young-
    I am only saying this cause I love you and want you to be able to reproduce.

I shouldn't take hcg on cycle to help get back to normal test levels? Also how common is gyno from sust and equipoise and tren together? Would letro take care of all gyno including if it was from the tren? If so, should I take a eod dosage of this as well just to be safe? I don't really want to wait until I have the gyno to battle the problem. Thanks in advance

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im so glad to hear that your diet consists of 3 protein shakes, i was getting worried there..

Could you please post your full diet...

Have you considered the full implications of this cycle including all side effects and possible long term damage????

Thread Information