Thread: 4 weeks course?

aussie09 is offline New Member

4 weeks course?

Im skeptical on whether i want to start using AAS, Im 24, Ive been training for several years, My diet and trainging are spot on. But i wanna maybe give it a go.
    I am scared about taking anything, and therefore if i did it would be a small amount at first.
    My question is, would a 4 - 5 week course of prop and enth be ok and worth it for some small gains and strength?
    and then finish with some clomid and nolva?

also im guessing for a course that short i wouldnt need hcg ?

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Although I am far from an expert, especially in the short cycle department, your natural test levels would be shut down even from a 4-5 week prop cycle. IMO, although I am far from using myself, if I were to be shut down I would rather stick with the standard 12 week Test E at 500mg/week protocol while milking all the gains that I could. With prop, you would need to inject AT LEAST every other day but preferably every day. With the Test E, a 2x/week injection would suffice. Being a first time pinner, I would rather poke myself 2x/week rather than every day. Just my opinion and like I said I am far from offering sound advice, this is just my 2cents. This board is full of individuals who can help you out further with more sound advice.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie09 View Post
    Im skeptical on whether i want to start using AAS, Im 24, Ive been training for several years, My diet and trainging are spot on. But i wanna maybe give it a go.
    I am scared about taking anything, and therefore if i did it would be a small amount at first.
    My question is, would a 4 - 5 week course of prop and enth be ok and worth it for some small gains and strength?
    and then finish with some clomid and nolva?

also im guessing for a course that short i wouldnt need hcg?
    Instead of test E why not use test p 4 weeks is too short wont do anything for u. the reason for test p if u have side effects u can stop and sides will be over. 8 to 10 weeks will be sufficient the only hassel is u have to inject each day. and have vitamin C and Zinc on hand cause sometimes u get test flu then take 2000mg of vitamin c and 50 mg of zinc. Someone else should be able to help with PCt as I dont do pct I am on TRT. Thats the basic cycle u can start with i just hope that u r not afraid of needles.

noo not scared of needles.
    i heard that using prop on its own korks you bad.
    If i was to use just prop alone what doses would be the minimum i could do?
    also should i get an AI and some hcg ?
    im not sure if im gyno prone.

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie09 View Post
    noo not scared of needles.
    i heard that using prop on its own korks you bad.
    If i was to use just prop alone what doses would be the minimum i could do?
    also should i get an AI and some hcg ?
    im not sure if im gyno prone.
    Its best to always have your AI and PCT ready before starting any cycle. Even those who think they are not gyno prone could show signs of development thus an AI is crucial just in case. Prop has been known to cause some serious injection site pain to some while minimal to others. However, since this is your first cycle and your injections are going to need to be at least every other day, you are likely to have injection site pain for a few weeks; in my opinion this could definitely hurt your training techniques during these weeks. You need to rotate your injection sites as well which just spreads the pain lol. But with prop you will see results sooner than Test E which is a major plus if you are one of those who "gives up" (not saying you are by no means) after not seeing results soon enough. HCG can prevent testicular atrophy which is a big deal to some and not to others. Its your call as I have researched a minimal amount on HCG due to the fact that I could care less if my nuts shrivel to pea status lol. However if you were to decide to run HCG it is proper protocol, from my understanding, that it should be ran during the entire cycle thus you need to have it before you start. Good luck and the others can offer better advice as they have far more experience than me.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerByTheDay View Post
    Its best to always have your AI and PCT ready before starting any cycle. Even those who think they are not gyno prone could show signs of development thus an AI is crucial just in case. Prop has been known to cause some serious injection site pain to some while minimal to others. However, since this is your first cycle and your injections are going to need to be at least every other day, you are likely to have injection site pain for a few weeks; in my opinion this could definitely hurt your training techniques during these weeks. You need to rotate your injection sites as well which just spreads the pain lol. But with prop you will see results sooner than Test E which is a major plus if you are one of those who "gives up" (not saying you are by no means) after not seeing results soon enough. HCG can prevent testicular atrophy which is a big deal to some and not to others. Its your call as I have researched a minimal amount on HCG due to the fact that I could care less if my nuts shrivel to pea status lol. However if you were to decide to run HCG it is proper protocol, from my understanding, that it should be ran during the entire cycle thus you need to have it before you start. Good luck and the others can offer better advice as they have far more experience than me.
    X2..... I would use 500mg EW so divide it by 7 (for each day) and u got ur daily dose. u have to survive the pain and dont give up after first cycle is over u can switch to long easter and it will also tell u if u r gyno prone or not.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    X2..... I would use 500mg EW so divide it by 7 (for each day) and u got ur daily dose. u have to survive the pain and dont give up after first cycle is over u can switch to long easter and it will also tell u if u r gyno prone or not.
    are you sayin 500mg for the test? or hcg ?

i will get an ai, which one is recommended? is it common for gyno to develop on a first cycle within 10 weeks?

Also i dont mind waiting for results, so would using just enth be ok? Ive had mates use just prop and they said the pain was unbearable.
    thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information