Thread: Switcing anavar

azizi123 is offline Banned

Switcing anavar

Hi,

I started running 40mg var (20 morning, 20 evening) for 6 weeks, this went great.... Then my supply ran out so I quickly got some more and hav been running this for the past week... (different company, I know this is prob a bad idea)

What I wanna know is.... The first lot I took I used to get crazy pumps, like could hardly even bend arms, it felt great but with this second lot... I dnt feel that or not as much and when I do it wears off quickly... Cud that b the vat in the system from before or cud these just b weaker or working in a different way or as they are differnt taking time to kick in....

But now... I can get back the ones I had before, what I wanna know is will it take a while for these to work as I hve been off th for 1 week or will I be fine.... I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks so was thinking about upping the dose to 50mg for 20 days in time for holiday so hopefully will get the beach look...

Thanks.

Sorry to b a pain guys but any thoughts as if I get the original var I need to pik it up sharpish.
    Thanks

Cheers guys

Cheers guys

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    My workout partner always switches brands on compounds mid-cycle. Even oils.. He never has any problems.

So it wud b ok to run 40mg var from 1 company and 20mg from another at the sane tine?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    So it wud b ok to run 40mg var from 1 company and 20mg from another at the sane tine?
    I wouldnt, but thats me. Also, 40mg/day would be a waste of time. Im running 80mg/day for 8 weeks so I cannot see what 40 for 6 weeks would do.....jmo....

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Are you running test with it? If not your natural test may be shutting down by now. This will make you feel like it is not working properly. Var is suppressive.

No, im not running test with it, i dnt feel any different, like I'm still a horny beep... Never been one for needles n that... I know u can buy tetlst pills, legal ones even from eBay and stuff... What u rekon?? If shuts down, will it switch back on lol.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Your problem is..... you're only running 40mg.ed

Nuff Said?

What are your stats??
    How old are you? You come across as being young.

I'm 5ft8 and a very inportant half, 80kg and I haven't done body fat for a while but I was 18, wud guess 15-16%

O and I'm 24

Thread Information