Shurik is offline Associate Member

First time with Tren. Wise to include masteron?

I'm planning to run tren /prop for my summer cycle and I was wondering if it would be overkill to throw in some masteron , since I've never ran tren before.

Stats
    195 lbs
    12% bf

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    prop/masteron /tren is one of the best if not the best stack around.
    run a cc of all three ED and you will be very happy (if being jakked makes you happy)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    run a cc of all three ED and you will be very happy (if being jakked makes you happy)
    nice advise without asking if he is using long easter or short and what is the strength just run one CC....wow just wow...

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I was planning to run short esters at 350mgs each per week for 8 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    I was planning to run short esters at 350mgs each per week for 8 weeks or so.
    i personally would go for it some ppl might differ .u got ur PCT plan.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    DHT derivative + 19-nor + Test = the ultimate stack.

Especially if they are all short esters IMO.

I'd definitely add the mast to the stack. ~350 - 400mg/wk is a good dose. Excellent synergy with tren .

-VM

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    just started the very cycle, run this 3 times now and is by far the best stack i've ever run. I normally add the mast halfway thro cycle, that stuff will make you hard as granite.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    im gonna run this cycle before next summers cut...sounds like a nice mix. never ran mast before

danielli is offline Associate Member
    since it has been established that the stack is pretty darn good, I'd like to ask an off topic question:

calgarian, what does the green text in your avatar say??

Quote Originally Posted by danielli View Post
    since it has been established that the stack is pretty darn good, I'd like to ask an off topic question:

calgarian, what does the green text in your avatar say??
    i dont remember buddy its been a while.
    shit I just remember i am running same cycle on long easters with 700mg of test and tren and 500mg of mast e

Kkim is offline New Member

Cut Stack

I don't know if the gear exist where u live, but in Denmark we got something called ''Cut Stack 150'' It's 150mg each 1ml 50mg tren a, 50mg test p, 50mg mast.. 8 Week cycle of cutstack 2ml eod i did before, **** **** ****, i got so ripped,cutted and i gained ****ing 15-18 solid lbs lol, didnt expect that. Trust me you'll get sooo hard on that shit, but it's not for a beginner hehe.

Age?
    Previous cycles?
    Goals?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    nice advise without asking if he is using long easter or short and what is the strength just run one CC....wow just wow...
    so you are suggesting that he was going to take prop and tren and add a long ester masteron which is marginally less common the masteron prop.

that makes no sense...

thats like running test susp and water based winstrol with some deca .

so you are suggesting that he was going to take prop and tren and add a long ester masteron which is marginally less common the masteron prop.

that makes no sense...

thats like running test susp and water based winstrol with some deca.
    masteron come in both easters lonf and short.....do ur research before u start arguing...shut up and read...
    plus i m talking about the the dosage not suggesting anything I was arguing abut u were giving him advise without knowing the strength....again start reading.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    masteron come in both easters lonf and short.....do ur research before u start arguing...shut up and read...
    plus i m talking about the the dosage not suggesting anything I was arguing abut u were giving him advise without knowing the strength....again start reading.
    First, I'm not being a hater here DieselJ. I understood what Cal was saying the first time around and it looks like you didnt get it. Let me break it down for you..

You gave advice on the dosage without knowing what the guy was running or how much was in each cc. That is, Tren comes in three forms commonly. Tren Acetate, Tren Enthanate, and Tri Trenabol which is a combo of the first two plus Tren Hexaphynolcypionate (I made that last word up lol but its something like that, anybody know for sure?). Masterone comes with different esters too. Also, all of these come in different mgs per ml dosages. Without knowing whether hes running Tren E or Tren A and what the regular dosage is per cc you can't give good advice on how much he should run.

Understand why Cal smacked you down now?

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Also, I have heard of guys running Test Prop and Test E on a cutting cycle before. The main reason for this (aside from not being able to get their hands on Tren A) seems to be that a lot of guys get "The Tren Cough" for the first two weeks they run Tren A but it doesnt seem to be as bad with Tren E. So he could be running Tren E with Prop.

Understood but if I came to you in the gym and said "hey I running prop and tren do you think I should add some masteron " would you not assume I am speaking of the most common type of masteron? Prop dosed at 100 mg.

Now if I came to you and said" I'm running test e and some hex tren do you think I should run some masteron" then your assumptions are different.

Dude jumps all over for making common assumptions. I am sorry I assumed running prop and tren was not his first cycle, since it is not a common first cycle. I made the assumption that the prop was 100mg/ml the tren was 75mg/ml and the mast was prop and dosed at 100mg/ml because this is what is common and ordinary. And I made the statement that the 3 together or CC of each everyday is a wicked stack.

The author wrote the question like he knew what was up. He did not write it like a 40 old dude new to the game and needed and education. And I replied as such.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    wait a minute 40 aint that old J/K

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    wait a minute 40 aint that old J/K
    yeah I know I will be there before I know it. hopefully about 20-30#'s heavier

Showcaseshowdown is offline New Member
    I agree especially if he has never run tren b4. That would be a lot of gear 21cc a week for someone who probable is ready for that type of commitment.

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    right on, this is exactly the cycle i'm running, the only difference is i'm adding 50mg EOD of injectable winny.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    DHT derivative + 19-nor + Test = the ultimate stack.
    Agreed. Personally I dont like tren , but it does work very well. Mast and test are two of my favorites. Really cant go wrong with them.

Thread Information