The Carter 117 is offline New Member

First Tren cycle

So I am 22 6'' 7' 280lbs and i am homebrewing tren acetate. I got a 4g kit and two cartridges of finaplex h... I am going to take it EOD. I'm going to start with .5cc for a week then take 1cc after that for a 6 week cycle. I am also on somatrophin. I am taking 5ius of that a day also. I am not looking to get mass just cut up (reason I'm not stacking With test.). I also am going to take nolvadex for PCT... Does this sound good??? Any pointers?

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Is the growth prescribed? or are you self administering? and for how long? What mg/ml are you shooting for with the pellets? and what are you suspending it in?

And past cycle history? I'd imagine at 22 not much at all, i wouldnt even go near tren until i had 5+ years of experience. just my OPINION

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Need Test

You really have no clue as to what you are doing.Tren will shut you down real hard.Never run it with out test.You really dont want to use it.You are to young and no experence with aas.You might want to read the stickys on profiles of aas.Good luck.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cant use tren without test its real ugly. found out the hard way with prohormones. trust me not good.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    bump you need test even at a low dose with proviron would be a good idea

Would a low dose once a week work...? What will it do If I don't take a lil test? IV been on hgh for 2 months. I have been living in the gym for 6 years I was also a college athlete.... If I lose my sex drive then would taking some test fix it!? Cuz I know a few people who just take tren and winny... And I asked them and they say they don't need test with it... There is soooo much diff opinions on everything... That's y I wanted to take it with a low dose like .5 cc's.., which would be around 50mg... For a week then build up. What would happen that makes it ugly?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Do some research,
    I can already tell your plan is going to give you some terrible side effects

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    Read this. Dont make an uneducated decision Am I ready for Tren?

Is there anyone on this site that has used tren by itself and didn't have that bad of sides?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    personally, NO
    however if you do some RESEARCH
    I have seen tons of threads where many members have had problems

I've done TONS of research and it seems like there's no right answer.. Everyone says something diff...

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    No, there IS a right answer for this one. You HAVE to run test with tren . Actually, why run anything without test (for the most part)?

aussiecol is offline Junior Member
    What are your goals at 22 for using GH?? Waste of money in my opinion.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler694 View Post
    No, there IS a right answer for this one. You HAVE to run test with tren . Actually, why run anything without test (for the most part)?
    X2...unless its sust

Quote Originally Posted by The Carter 117 View Post
    I've done TONS of research and it seems like there's no right answer.. Everyone says something diff...
    short answer....no u didnt...cause if u did the research as u claimed u will know NEVER run TREN by itself. Never ever.....

Is there anyone on this site that has used tren by itself and didn't have that bad of sides?
    I dont think anybody here is dumb enough but what do I know.....

I am taking the gh to help cut some fat and for my knee soreness... Which is working... All I can get my hands on test cypinate...

I am taking the gh to help cut some fat and for my knee soreness... Which is working... All I can get my hands on test cypinate...
    that will work too......u just have to do it twice a week.....how much tren u were planning on taking? and how much test u r going to take?

I have no idea how much test.. But I'm making my tren with a 4g kit n 2 cartridges... So eod i will take .5 cc for a week then bump it up to 1 cc. I'm only doing a 6 week cycle. How much test should I take? 1cc 2cc? And what days twice a week

I have no idea how much test.. But I'm making my tren with a 4g kit n 2 cartridges... So eod i will take .5 cc for a week then bump it up to 1 cc. I'm only doing a 6 week cycle. How much test should I take? 1cc 2cc? And what days twice a week
    first u have to tell me in mgs how much tren u r taking.......i m thinking 500mg of test but i let other ppl comment on that.

80-95mg. Like I said im home brewing so I don't know an exact #. It's 4000mg of pellets that makes roughly 42ml of tren . But I don't really know how much is lost through filtering and all that

80-95mg. Like I said im home brewing so I don't know an exact #. It's 4000mg of pellets that makes roughly 42ml of tren. But I don't really know how much is lost through filtering and all that
    just make sure that the test is equal or greater then tren I have no experience in home brewing so someone else should chime in.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    first u have to tell me in mgs how much tren u r taking.......i m thinking 500mg of test but i let other ppl comment on that.
    I would just make sure to run more test than tren ..

85mg of tren ED is almost 600mg / week. Kind of a lot for a first cycle with tren..

I'm doin it eod

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    please do not lay out a cycle for this guy.

he has way to much to learn, please look at his posts.
    Op- do not take this wrong but u are in no way ready to start using gear. u need to learn what the copounds do, good or bad.
    u have to study this shit, u are going to be changing ur body chemicals, which could have irreversable side effects.
    please dont think that if someone ran tren solo and had nothing bad happen that it wont happen to u, we are all different, just look at the guyno threads....

cmon big guy, do ur homework, study on this site, ask questions but do not run gear now.

IV learned a lot bout what it does. Sides n all.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    This is a strange thread.

I didnt see if you said you had run any thing before? I saw someone ask but I didnt find a reply.

Personally, the idea of homebrewing to me is something that the vets do. Its like my uncle who loads his own amunition. The guy also ownes like 15 guns and is a competative marks man. Or my other uncle who brews beer in his kitchen. He has a degree in engineering and was a certified beer tasting judge. You gotta have some experience before you just go off making your on crap.

I've been cycling for about 3 years and the thought of GH still scares me a bit. I'm not ready for it yet!

Why don't you just start with a nice cycle of Test E or Sust at 400mgs a week for 12 weeks? Real easy and those compounds are pretty cheap. I just bought some Test E for less than half of what I paid for Tren . I know you're all ramped up but God. I'd stop the GH today and start over your head man.

Lets put it this way, remember when you were in 4th or 5th grade and doing your spelling homework seemed really freakin hard? Then in highschool reading a required book was really hard? Then in college writing a 30 page paper was really hard? As you got older simple stuff got easier but you had to work your way up to harder stuff. Same in this situation man. You're tryin to learn Chinese by reading a chinese science journal. Start with the basics!

I'm doin it eod
    u r wrong again in this.....

Thread Information