Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

Tren, T3 and prolactin???

I read this on the steroid .com profile for trenbolone acetate

"Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level(23), and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route."

Is that saying that prolactin levels go up because T3 levels drop? So if i control my T3 levels on tren, I would reduce prolactin sides?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    NO, t3 will help maintain normal thyroid function that is all. You will need prami, caber, or bromo for prolactin. You know you need test already so I wont go there.

Prami supposidly does the best job of lowering prolactin levels but crap is that sum weird shit. Im using it now and I am getting more sides from this shit than any AAS I ever used.

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    NO, t3 will help maintain normal thyroid function that is all. You will need prami, caber, or bromo for prolactin. You know you need test already so I wont go there.

Prami supposidly does the best job of lowering prolactin levels but crap is that sum weird shit. Im using it now and I am getting more sides from this shit than any AAS I ever used.
    more sides from the tren or Prami? what sides you got so far gymnerd?

but are you using prami throughout or until you see any prolactin sides?

Thread Information