D.Bone is offline New Member

would you still shoot crashed gear??

I got an order from one of my sources... and when I recieved it... every bottle was crashed... I let them know asap... and they are replacing it... so I did some research that said its g2g if you reheat and it go's back into solution... so I did that and shot it... dude today it hurts like a motha fer... Is it worth keeping this shit... should I cut it with cottonseed oil or something??

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    if you add heat and it doesnt do anything then i would not shoot it. seems pointless IMO

dharts is offline Associate Member
    yea i had a bunch of crashed mast and i tried heating it no luck. not worth it. if it is the same lab im thinking alot of there gear crashes but the always make good or better for it. i would def not shoot it if you cant get it to go back in form

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    When you say crashed do you mean the bottles broke or that there was a change or separation of the substance

thats the thing I got it back into solution.. it was smooth as hell... otherwise I wouldnt have shot it... but then the next day it hurt.. and theres a hard lump were I shot... I think it could be the gear crashing in my body... what do you guy's think??

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    When you say crashed do you mean the bottles broke or that there was a change or separation of the substance
    it means the the solution seperated from the oil... causing crystals in the vial...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Bone View Post
    I got an order from one of my sources... and when I recieved it... every bottle was crashed... I let them know asap... and they are replacing it... so I did some research that said its g2g if you reheat and it go's back into solution... so I did that and shot it... dude today it hurts like a motha fer... Is it worth keeping this shit... should I cut it with cottonseed oil or something??
    I did the same thing with some prop I got from a UGL which crashed. They replaced it, but I thought if I can make it work, I'll come out ahead. After reheating, I injected it a few times and every site swelled and hurt like hell.

Remember, it crashed for a reason. Something was not added or measured properly, and you can't be sure what.

It's not worth it IMO. Dump it....

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I once got 20 prop vials they were all in the process of crashing. I drained every vial into a beaker, reboiled and added some sterile oil. filtered and put into new sealed vials and it was GTG.

Thread Information