bjohnson1968 is offline Member

a few questions about tren sides

I am courious about a few tren sides like

Tren cough is this just typically immediately post injection and how long does it usually last

night sweats I hear mixed views on this some say not that bad some say you can ring out your sheets in the morning what is typical

insomnia and vivid dreams How can you have both

oil embolism is this much more common with tren use (problems from just nicking a vein)

shortness of breath (like walking up stairs) is this a given

thats it thanks
    PEACE

no one with any help

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There are all the sides you mentioned and others..
    Again ive said this many times, everyone is different...

Ive only run the longer ester tren and never suffered the cough however shortness of breath was an issue and insomnia. Never had problems with night sweats either.....

I will add imo the gains far out weighted the sides...

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    You got mixed reviews because tren affects everyone differently, you'll never know how it will affect you until you try.

For me personally I got most of the bad sides of tren, I'll list down what I experienced the first and last time I used tren ace:

1. Thirsty like hell no matter how much i drink
    2. Headache
    3. Feeling of short breath
    4. Tongue and back of the throat feels weird
    5. Extreme sweating. Had to cover my head and my body with some towels when I sleep or else my entire bed is so soaked i cant sleep on it anymore.
    6. Bad Acne on my chest
    7. Always in a bad mood, feels like fighting all the time. (this is the worst imo), it really mess up relationship with others, this is the main reason why i will think many2 times over to use tren again, I heard Tren enanth might have less sides than Tren Ace, but I'm not sure if this particular side effect is avoidable using tren enanth.
    8. Yes i did experienced both insomnia and vivid dreams, I sleep at 1am, and i can wake up at 4am without feeling sleepy when i woke up (especially with higher dose), but when I do get the chance to sleep, I always dream weird shit!
    9. Last but not least is the dreaded tren-dick

Yes I got almost all the sides known with tren, hence my experience with tren was horrible, after using 1 month, I quit using it, but one thing i never experience is tren-cough, which I'm glad.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    The only sides i got from tren that were different from sides i normally get with Test (insert delivery method here) was night sweats, a cough after injection, and extreme mood swings. Having said that the lean gains I made using tren were noticable

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My night sweats were worse with Tren E than Tren A..... The bed was literally soaked.

I got tren cough from Tren E only once.....

I never had a problem going to sleep..... it was the night sweats that would wake me up.

No vivid dreams....

I also grow like a friggin weed on it...... this outweighs any negative effect I feel from it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My night sweats were worse with Tren E than Tren A..... The bed was literally soaked. For me it was tren A

I got tren cough from Tren E only once..... Never

I never had a problem going to sleep..... it was the night sweats that would wake me up. I had both issue more time to whore around

No vivid dreams.... same here

I also grow like a friggin weed on it...... this outweighs any negative effect I feel from it..... I agree

~Haz~

To the thread starter just like 007 said every ne is different.

getfit28 is offline Member
    Good info... I was curiuos about all these sides as I'm getting ready to start my first tren ace cycle... Now only thing that I'm affraid of is the mood swings.. I do not want to be fighgin with wifey... Also when you guys mention shortess of breat is it like a scary feeling like you're not going to able to breath??? BJJohnson, not stealing your thread bud but I think we're both on the same page here

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Good info... I was curiuos about all these sides as I'm getting ready to start my first tren ace cycle... Now only thing that I'm affraid of is the mood swings.. I do not want to be fighgin with wifey... Also when you guys mention shortess of breat is it like a scary feeling like you're not going to able to breath??? BJJohnson, not stealing your thread bud but I think we're both on the same page here
    u can feel it when u breath deep like doing cardio it feels like after a certain amount of air ur lungs wont take any more. u shouldnt be scared of it after cpl of days u get used to it.

I am actually clamer when I am on tren weired and this is not normal for most ppl but what can I say I am crazy canadian.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The thing about the mood swings is that you have to realise that your going to have a bit more anxiety. You know why you're feeling a bit touchy..... tell yourself that and let it go.

Regarding the shortness of breath..... it's more like you get winded from walking up a flight of stairs. Not winded to the point where you can't catch your breath...... you're just breathing heavier than you normally would for such a simple task.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

getfit28 is offline Member
    cool bean you all....
    Now, I really feel like I'm stealing Bj's thread (sorry bud).
    But now since we're on this topic... I have a question for the caber..
    I need caber and adex to complete my tren cycle before i start...
    Since this is my first time running caber I did mot realize how expensive caber can be (Lion's). Do you know of anything cheaper that I can substitute caber with or maybe another research co.. PM if you do than you all once again.,

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had different experiences with Tren . I always run Tren E and have experienced tren cough once or twice which wasnt fun and it lasted about 10 minutes but even after for the next day I kept feeling like I was going to cough out a lung. The night sweats are a funny thing sometimes I get them sometimes not, currently I am not really getting them but ocassionalyl I go through a few shirts in a night. In one cycle I had to sleep on towels though the dosing was actually lower than what I am currently on. No aggression to report and only minor acne but that could probably be cured with a bit of tanning. I always keep caber on hand.

dont be sorry bro i can use as much info as i can get Im lovin it

Peace

Now that we are really talking....what about nicking veins which happens... If your running say test you dont even have any effects (Im not talking pumping it directly into the vein) just a nick I've seen threads where people have really had trouble with vein nicks with tren is this fact or did they just not aspirate properly and really shoved it into a vein

Peace

my thoughts for next cyle for anyone interested

lets start with saying Im 42 yrs old wgt 225 5'11'' been training for 6-7 yrs
    steadily but much longer in total bf 12% I diet clean no problem there i have done 1 cycle of aas (test c with dbol ) and numerous PH cycles

proposed cycle

week 1-14 577.5 mgs test blend (andropen 275) injected .30mls daily
    week 1-14 600 eq 1.5 mls 2 times a week
    week 4-12 50mgs tren a injected ed (not sure if 8 wks is okay)
    weeks 4-16 hcg @ 250 ius 2 times week

pct will be nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 starting 18 days after last injection

I will be running an ai either adex,letro, or aromasin throughout cycle and have caber/bromo on hand

what Im not sure of is the weeks I've selected for tren and whether I should run caber/bromo throughout cycle ilo an AI

Thanks for any help

Peace

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont run the caber/bromo unless needed. Also don`t use letro unless the adex and aromasin aren`t doing the job.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    When i got up from sleeing at night my sheets would be so wet that it looked like the invisable man was laying where i had just got up from.

I did feel more aggressive, but didnt cause problems. Winny makes me more aggressive than tren .

My cardio got so poor that i though banging my lady was going to give me a heart attack.

i have ran tren ace at 75 and 100 mg a day.

at 100 i had a very hard time sleeping, and had to use a script for sleep meds just to get what felt like intermittant poor sleep. I felt like i need to nap all the time.

I did grow very well, kept most of my gains. Was off the sleep meds after about 3 weeks of being off of the tren. Cardio returned in about 4-6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Dont run the caber/bromo unless needed. Also don`t use letro unless the adex and aromasin aren`t doing the job.
    yea redz
    I have both adex and letro currently I didnt really care for adex results sems it takes to long or I dont respond well to it either way If I run dex I'll start two weeks before cycle but Im probably leaning to aromasin this go round I am gyno prone

You say no caber/bromo unless needed what about to help with fina dick?

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    the only type i ever run is tren ace (3rd time now) and the sides are alwys the same,; feel shit and lethargic for the 1st 2 weeks and raised aggression thoughout, quailty stuff tho.

Thread Information