quickndslick2 is offline New Member

is this a good 1st cycle?

4 weeks of dbol 25mg a day mon-fri
    10 weeks of test cypinate 300mg, once a week

how many gains will i see with this?

also taking Liver care, Omega 3 6 9, Centrum A-Z, Milk Thistle 500mg, Zinc 100mg, Flax Seed Oil 1000mg, and L-Arginine 500mg

Let me know what u guys think

For pct im thinking about taking novadex? i heard clomid gives depression so i dont want that

gearBOAH is offline New Member
    I would pin the test every 3.5 days.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    before we begin, Stats please

I would pin the test every 3.5 days.
    so ur saying to do it 2wice a week?

5.9 22yrs old 150lbs

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    From what i can see the only gains you will make will be small amounts of water retention....

You do realise that the key here is diet, unless your diet is spot on then all you will gain is short term water retention....

Post your current diet and lets go from there...

FASTBOATS25 is offline Junior Member
    3.5 days is like Monday morning and Thursday night, keeps the test levels stable. 150 pounds? How long have you been traning? I know everyone is built different but most guys use steroids to get over a hump and not as a crutch or the "get rich quick way". Just throwing it out there.

Post your current diet and lets go from there...
    breakfast at 8am eggs and ham scrambled, fried, boiled 10am protein shake, 1230 lunch left overs from the night before if not pollo tropical 1/4 chiken rice and beans, 4pm shake 730pm dinner grandma cooks diffrent meats pork and chicken rice and she always makes sum type of beans also potatoes plantains stuff like that, no fast food no junk food

.5 days is like Monday morning and Thursday night, keeps the test levels stable
    i was told to do that but wouldnt that be too much as this is my 1st time? and yea 150lbs thats my platoue i was weighin 130 before i started eating correctly my metabolism is extremely fast not my fault hard for me to gain weight been at the gym for quite some time already thats besides the point i already started so no turning back now i am tryin to get over a hump and atleast reach 165 perferrably 170lbs

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to take orals ed not mon-friday.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u need to learn how to eat son.
    u do not eat to gain....150lbs, that is small man...please stop this mess u are doing, meaning cycle and go to the diet section and learn how to eat.

at this rate, if the AAS get u over the hump, it will all be lost when finished cause u have NO BASE.

i understand. im def not criticizing, just trying to help. well i think your asking if twice a week will be too much? well if your taking 300 a week my advice would be to take 150 mon and 150 thurs just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You need to take orals ed not mon-friday.
    Just to clarify he is right, i was referring to the test

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    1) you are too young for AAS
    2) like it has been said, try to gain naturally with an "eat to gain" diet

i have tried eat to gain but i dont gain that is my problem i eat eat eat and eat til i feel like pukeing and keep eating i feel full all day but i dont gain weight what im a suppose to do that is not my fault

gearBOAH is offline New Member
    Learn how to eat, you aren't eating enough if you are only 150lbs. I don't care what you say little man. If you already started the cycle then by all means keep on and make the best gains as you can. Eat more than what you are eating now, my dog eats more than you. Pin every 3.5 days @ 500mg/600mg a week. Take the orals ED not just on weekdays, stay away from alcohol, specially on dbols.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    in all my time here i have learned that kids like u are gonna cycle no matter what advice u get. ur 22 yrs old so yes u r an adult! so that being said, i would scrap the dbol (save it for next time) and just inject ur test cyp @ 500mg 2x a week for 10 wks! if u scrap the dbol u dont need all that liver care either! now for pct im pro clomid! and nolva has always been an anti gyno tool for me! as for the depression its not the clomid that causes it. its cause ur hormones are imbalanced and u basically have no test in ur body. clomid may make u a little sappy and sensitive but the depression is hormonal!

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    1)you MAY be too young. Only way to know is to check growth plates, which I doubt you'd ever do so...
    2) you diet sucks. You don't eat enough, your calories are probably high due to eating a lot of rice and beans which when traditionally prepaired (by grandma) probably have a lot of lard in them...meaning won't build much muscle
    3)no vegetables??????ouch
    4)150 lbs. Even @ 5'9 that's extremely light, leading me to believe that you have not been training long, or not training properly...you joints/tendons/muscles will not be ready

Check out the diet and training sections. They'll do way more for you than aas at this point.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by gearBOAH View Post
    Learn how to eat, you aren't eating enough if you are only 150lbs. I don't care what you say little man. If you already started the cycle then by all means keep on and make the best gains as you can. Eat more than what you are eating now, my dog eats more than you. Pin every 3.5 days @ 500mg/600mg a week. Take the orals ED not just on weekdays, stay away from alcohol, specially on dbols.
    No need to degrade the kid. At least you're also offering something constructive, but does it have to come along with the tone?

Thread Information