Bleeze is offline Associate Member

test flu what to do?

I shot 175 mg of prop on sunday and 175mg of prop yesterday evening. both days had 150mg of tren as well. I woke up today not feeling great and by afternoon I felt sick like cold achy and tired. real sore all over. IS this test flu? if so do I treat like flu ?
    Thanks guys

tronics is offline Associate Member
    yeah sounds like it...happened to me once and i just held up through it only lasted 2 days for me though..

maybe the other guys have actual advice to help it...

yes test flu. I currently have now too. My advice is too just beef up your vitamin C and most important thing, rest. It will pass, you should feel relieved that at the very least you got good legit test. Always makes me happy in some sick sadistic way.

lol well I got in bed and laid around from 1230 today and I feal alot better now. like 98% better. still sore but thats bc i realy got it in at the gym the last few days. BUt I think the sickness went away. can it go away that fast? and will it come back at my next shot (tommorw)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    2000 mg of vitamin C , 50 mg of Zinc and it will vanish

no, you usually get the test flu only at the beginning of your cycle due too the sudden change in hormones. You should be G2G from here on out.

ok update. I felt alot better that night. 4-28-10 I shot again yesterday. Now I went to gym about 2 hours after shot and halfway through gym felt like shit. felt like shit last night n I feal like shit today. chills n stuff. the part that has me worried. is that my glutes are really sore and kinda hard in injection site. both glutes one from yesterday and the the one from two days before that. I have a fealing I have an infection.
    I am shooting a UG. BUt the first shot seemed ok. (Was sunday) I have goton steril infection before twice. y ass hurt worse and It was brigth red. My ass now is not red or coming to any point. But it does feal harder in injection site. I did not clean my glutes w alchol but I did clean the bottels. ( but over the years I alsmot never clean the injection site.) So I think it is the gear, may be unsteril or to much alchol. I dont know.

What do you think. I do have major brand too. I have some major brand and some UG. I had faith in the ug and already had it thats why I used it. But Should I just witch to the major brand I have? ANd get more of it to run my entire cycle?

also what do I do if its infection. Antibiotics? heating pad?

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    walks like a duck talks like a duck .............

regreb01 is offline New Member
    ah i got that week 2 of my cycle. and because of my luck with sickness it went from just feeling like shit into a full blown sinus infection. ended up on antibiotics for a week. lol. good to go now. just up ur vitamin C, take a bunch of glutamine and make sure u have a good mutli.

Thread Information