mgs83 is offline Associate Member

side effects of test-e and meds to counter sides

hey guys, i have a 10ml vial of test-e sitting at my house now, for 2 months lol, and i have been questioning whether to cycle or not....i really want to do the cycle it would be my first one, but i am concerned about the sides of the test-e and what about the meds i would take while on cycle such as HCG or a-dex to counter bloating and estrogen. When on PCT nolva/clomid are they know to have serious side effects? I am like on the edge here on what to do, can you guys tell me what experiences you have had with these meds? Both sides from the test-e (12 week cycle 250ml 2X week) and from a-dex on cycle, HCG and PCT clomid/nolva sides?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The first thing you need to do bro is get more test, thats not enough....

Ive run simple test e cycles using a basic pct and never suffered any sides...

Everyone is different......

really? i have a good amount of it, what would that break down say 1cc=100ml? I guess that is the one thing that is holding me back, i mean ur pumpin ur body with test, then these meds to reverse the sides of test, so it makes me a little worried, but i really want to get the cycle underway......what kind of results can i expect from doing a 12week cycle? if i have a 10ml vial how long would that last me cycle wise?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    what are ur stats man?

and u have enough for about 4.5 weeks

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    I agree that before any real advice is give. U should tell us what ur stats are and what ur real goals are.

This obviously is ur first cycle. I suggest reading as much as you can on this forum. Then read some more. I'm sorry but you don't seem to have done any research yet.

This forum has test e info. As well as how to combat sides. Heck there are even suggested beginner cycles. It's all here bro.

And once u have an idea of what is what we are all here to help reassure you and help make adjustments

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs83 View Post
    really? i have a good amount of it, what would that break down say 1cc=100ml? I guess that is the one thing that is holding me back, i mean ur pumpin ur body with test, then these meds to reverse the sides of test, so it makes me a little worried, but i really want to get the cycle underway......what kind of results can i expect from doing a 12week cycle? if i have a 10ml vial how long would that last me cycle wise?
    it should say on the bottle as 007 say its too little. I havent suffer from test sides besides humping like a rabbit. Plus do a whole bunch of reading cause I know what will be ur next question how much to take and how much should u have before u start the cycle.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Prob dont have to worry about sides with only 500 a week. Get two more bottles and your set. I never take any pct and have never had a problem. But everyone is different. I dont get any sides at all, ever. I have taken up to 1000 a week without sides... Once you start stacking compounds, thats when the acne and shrinkage starts for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    Prob dont have to worry about sides with only 500 a week. Get two more bottles and your set. I never take any pct and have never had a problem. But everyone is different. I dont get any sides at all, ever. I have taken up to 1000 a week without sides... Once you start stacking compounds, thats when the acne and shrinkage starts for me.
    Don't ever give advice again... EVER

Anyway, I would reccomend a good ol' fashion serm pct.

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

That's a decent pct.

And as for the sides I wouldn't know, but my brother was telling me that they are not bad at all. Pct included. I asked him about it and he just said that it gave him bullet proof boners

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    Don't ever give advice again... EVER

Anyway, I would reccomend a good ol' fashion serm pct.

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

That's a decent pct.

And as for the sides I wouldn't know, but my brother was telling me that they are not bad at all. Pct included. I asked him about it and he just said that it gave him bullet proof boners

You should take your own advice

hey guys, actually i have done a lot of research, its just a month or so since ive been in the forums, so i wanted to refresh my memory. I have 10ml of test-e i am going to inject 250mg 2X week monday and thursday.......can someone tell me what 1cc of test is equal to? is it 100mg? so do i need 2.5cc worth of test to make 250mg? ive read a lot of HCG and wheather or not to take it or not, but frankly, i dont think i need it for such a light short cycle. HCG is still relatively new and i dont know if i fully trust injecting another substance into my body. I think i am just going to buy the a-dex today, and once it comes, start my cycle.

My Stats are:

6'0
    209lbs
    16-17%BF (estimated, i gotta get it checked)
    26 years old

currently i am on a cutting diet, taking in 2700cals/day, i relaize that if im on cycle i needs to be taking in probably close to 4000cals, my TDEE is 3271 so i need 500 more on top of that.

what do you guys think i should do, i mean, if you were to look at me, i am not fat, i have alot of muslce, i just want to be around a good weight to start cycling so i dont get a lot of sides.

i wanted to add, my goals are to gain a good amount of size, and to cut up. Currently i am a decent size, but i def want to bulk up more, bigger arms, back, chest, overall but get more defined and cut. So, knowing this what would you guys suggest?

hey guys, actually i have done a lot of research, its just a month or so since ive been in the forums, so i wanted to refresh my memory. I have 10ml of test-e i am going to inject 250mg 2X week monday and thursday.......can someone tell me what 1cc of test is equal to? is it 100mg? so do i need 2.5cc worth of test to make 250mg? ive read a lot of HCG and wheather or not to take it or not, but frankly, i dont think i need it for such a light short cycle. HCG is still relatively new and i dont know if i fully trust injecting another substance into my body. I think i am just going to buy the a-dex today, and once it comes, start my cycle.

My Stats are:

6'0
    209lbs
    16-17%BF (estimated, i gotta get it checked)
    26 years old

currently i am on a cutting diet, taking in 2700cals/day, i relaize that if im on cycle i needs to be taking in probably close to 4000cals, my TDEE is 3271 so i need 500 more on top of that.

what do you guys think i should do, i mean, if you were to look at me, i am not fat, i have alot of muslce, i just want to be around a good weight to start cycling so i dont get a lot of sides.
    it comes in different strength it should say n the bottle. IMO u have a high BF do ton of cardio and chek ur diet......

well my diet is on point i can tell you that much, i eat very clean, 6-7 meals a day. What should my bf% be at to start cycling and why can i start now, i mean is 16% really that high? i am not questioning you, i just wanted to get going for the summer ya know.....if i took the a-dex EOD the chances of me gettin estro sides would be minimized, i do about 45mins of cardio after each workout, i burn anywhere from 800-1100 cals per workout.

well my diet is on point i can tell you that much, i eat very clean, 6-7 meals a day. What should my bf% be at to start cycling and why can i start now, i mean is 16% really that high? i am not questioning you, i just wanted to get going for the summer ya know.....if i took the a-dex EOD the chances of me gettin estro sides would be minimized, i do about 45mins of cardio after each workout, i burn anywhere from 800-1100 cals per workout.
    more BF more sides.....the less ur BF is the more AAS will benefit u. u think u have a clean diet put it in a diet section and let ppl critique. Test will make ur body retain water the more water u retain the more high BP u will have the higher the BP higher the risk of stroke see where I am going with this?

i can see what your saying, i have been on the diet section like you wouldnt beleive, i have my diet down to a art, literally, its just now i am in the process of loosing more weight, i am not fat by any means, like i was saying, if you were to see me, i look built, not fat, i mean my body fat might even be lower than that, how the hell to i get that shit checked out? i might be at 14 or 15 for all i know!.........you mentioned water retention, bloating? wouldnt the arimidex help keep that at bay? In regards to the diet, i can give you a rundown on what i typically eat in a day, and you will see that after getting alot of great advice from the guys there, i tailored my diet, broke down my macro nutriets accordingly, and now am on this diet trying to get down in weight.

i can see what your saying, i have been on the diet section like you wouldnt beleive, i have my diet down to a art, literally, its just now i am in the process of loosing more weight, i am not fat by any means, like i was saying, if you were to see me, i look built, not fat, i mean my body fat might even be lower than that, how the hell to i get that shit checked out? i might be at 14 or 15 for all i know!.........you mentioned water retention, bloating? wouldnt the arimidex help keep that at bay? In regards to the diet, i can give you a rundown on what i typically eat in a day, and you will see that after getting alot of great advice from the guys there, i tailored my diet, broke down my macro nutriets accordingly, and now am on this diet trying to get down in weight.
    looks like u covered the diet part. I use only water pill that you can get from your doctor for water retention.
    How long you have been on this diet?

ive been on this diet now for about 1.5 months, lost about 6-7 pounds. But now, since i dont have a TON of fat, the weight loss has slowed down, maybe a pound a week if that?? its pissing me off cause i bust my ass, eat right, and get great workouts in, and the weight doesnt come off fast enough, and i want to start my cycle, ive had the test-e at my house for like 2 months lol.....i hope this shit doesnt expire ne time soon. So i could get a water retention pill from my doc huh? he prob would ask whats it for, then im like uhhh? lol....i wanna do roids? something tells me he will tell me no way! Right now on my diet i have it split like this. 50% protein 30% carbs 20% fat, reason beging most of the day i am not very active, i have a desk job, so i dont want carbs to be turned to fat cause my body isnt using them for energy. So i take in anywhere from 300g protein 120-160g carbs and 50-60g fat.

ive been on this diet now for about 1.5 months, lost about 6-7 pounds. But now, since i dont have a TON of fat, the weight loss has slowed down, maybe a pound a week if that?? its pissing me off cause i bust my ass, eat right, and get great workouts in, and the weight doesnt come off fast enough, and i want to start my cycle, ive had the test-e at my house for like 2 months lol.....i hope this shit doesnt expire ne time soon. So i could get a water retention pill from my doc huh? he prob would ask whats it for, then im like uhhh? lol....i wanna do roids? something tells me he will tell me no way! Right now on my diet i have it split like this. 50% protein 30% carbs 20% fat, reason beging most of the day i am not very active, i have a desk job, so i dont want carbs to be turned to fat cause my body isnt using them for energy. So i take in anywhere from 300g protein 120-160g carbs and 50-60g fat.
    Remember Nike slogan "Just Do it". stop thinking 1.5 month is nothing keep on it for at least 6 monts. Stop weighting urself ED (I use to do it) do it every other week and then come back after 6 months on diet. Test wont expire I know u been itching to do it. take it slow do it right. just my 2 cents. rest u can do what u want...,

ya man, im gonna keep at it, keep doin the weight loss thing...question though, do you my body adjusted to the 2700 cal intake, so now i need more food? or should i maybe take in less? i mean i stare at the goddamm test vial everynight and i am like fuuuuuuck lol....i really dont think my BF is 17 or 18, its def 15-16 i think but i wanna get it to like what? 13-14? or lower? i am 209 but mostly muscle, some fat obviously, thats the crap im lookin to burn off....Also, man, is it normal for test that sits to start to crystalize? cause mine got crystals in it....is that a sine that its real or some shit? anyway, ill keep up wit the diet, but cal intake, lower? higher? what do u think

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    You should take your own advice
    What's wrong with what he said? Not arguing with you, just curious.

Thread Information