Aiden2234 is offline New Member

A product from this site...... ?

Well as you can see on this site is shows a thing called *********.com, Well i baught tren 75 after viewing this site and clicked on it and it had just arrived to my house. It says Tren 75 (finabolon). It has a holographic sticker on it that says Anabolic research. But on the back of the bottle it says this product is NOT a steroid . But on the site it said it was. And i found the Tren 75 i baught from this site. So what is the suff i baught used for and what exactly does it do?

Bench_boss is offline Junior Member
    its not a steroid its bascially amino acids im pretty sure

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry but you got screwed.

Its just a supplement. Not a real steroid .

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    The only thing it will do for you is put stress on your kidneys and liver!

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I hate all the supplements that have a name so very close to a PH steroid . Damn scam if you ask me. Almost like NA beer.

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    unfortunatly you've had your pants pulled down pal. It annoys me that this site allows this to go on.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Question about Tren 75.

Ok i bought the Tren 75 from this site, The one thats in a green bottle and has a green sticker on it that says anabolic research. Now as i reading and checking up on it before i bought it, It said its a steroid that adds 5-10lbs of solid mucle and causes rapid fat loss. Well i just received the bottle today and it says on the back "This product is NOT a steroid". So what is the Tren 75 thats advertised on this site really used for?? Now i do know that they are fake aa's. And a few people have told me that this is only a sports suppliment. But, What exactly will it do for me since it is a sports suppliment?

Big
    PLEASE stop posting the same questions again and again in different threads, once again I have merged them...

Im sorry, i just figured they would be legit since i baught them from THIS site, Last time i baught off the streets. i am now 215, 14% BF. ive been doing serious cardio since my last thread and i think i am ready for a cycle so i decided to buy the tren 75 off of here. But i guess its a scam. So i guess these fake things i baught will do absolutely NOTHING for me? not even boost my testosterone ? I mean on the back it says its NOT a steroid so atleast its honest. But it says you will have same effects as you would from a Testosterone booster .

Big
    I've never used them, so I'm not qualified to say what they would do, if anything.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    what a complete fruit cake!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Big
    by the way, congrats on the weight loss, but you are still too young for a cycle.

Well thanks, Im turning 18 soon so figured i would be. a friend suggested ProHormones if i want an extra kick. Just sucks i wasted money from THIS site.

I mean what i bought cant completely be NOTHING. The powder inside the capsule burnt my toung, And i even got a T-shirt with it saying, Discount Suppliments. So it has to be Something. Just not a steroid as it is false advertised.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden2234 View Post
    19, 6'1 235lbs, 28% body fat. And my planned cycle is a bulking cycle or to tighten everything up and get ripped

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden2234 View Post
    Well thanks, Im turning 18 soon so figured i would be. a friend suggested ProHormones if i want an extra kick. Just sucks i wasted money from THIS site.
    you seem to age in a different direction than most, you were 19 a couple months ago lol. now I question all of your stats.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    haha wow.. like is said before. All you are going to do by taking that stuff is HURT your kidneys and liver. And if you are not even 18 yet you have about 10 years before you should even start thinking about AAS. Im done with this thread...

Thread Information