wrestless is offline Junior Member

Injection Cough again

Just want to throw this out there, just did a shot of cyp + deca and this time I did aspirate and sure enough about 1 minute after injection I had to cough intermittingly for about 2 minutes. I did not taste anything in my mouth just had to cough feel totally fine after. Not sure if im gun shy from the last time or not.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Just want to throw this out there, just did a shot of cyp + deca and this time I did aspirate and sure enough about 1 minute after injection I had to cough intermittingly for about 2 minutes. I did not taste anything in my mouth just had to cough feel totally fine after. Not sure if im gun shy from the last time or not.
    Ive only had it from TREN . I would try slowing down your injection,,,take a minute or so instead of just hitting the plunger all at once.

wrestless is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Ive only had it from TREN. I would try slowing down your injection,,,take a minute or so instead of just hitting the plunger all at once.
    OK i will try that next time, wasn't sure if I should try injecting in my glutes instead of quads. Thanks

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    ive had that before, injecting test c i think, not sure why it happened but i had a coughing fit for a few mins and thought i was gunna die or sumthing horrible was going to happen and then i was fine

Thread Information