daikata is offline New Member

First Cycle - Looking for comments

Hello all. I'm a tall guy at 6'4" but only weight about 185. Have a lot of room for improvement and am getting ready to embark on my first cycle.

I have 10cc of Test Enanthate 250mg and 10cc Equipoise 200mg.

First question is what is the best schedule to use these two together. Should I alternate every 3 days with each other, or do they need to be on the same schedule every 3rd or 4th day. I plan on dosing 1cc of each.

Please give me feedback so I can do this properly and with maximum effect.

I also have a question about PCT. I've read everything there is to know in terms of Nolvadex and Clomid etc, but I'm unable to aquire these. Is there any quality products here in the states that I can use for a successful PCT. I did manage to get 15 day supply of nolvadex 20mg that I was going to begin about a week before my product has run out, then I need to find "hopefully" a product sold in the US that will work well for PCT.

Please give me any feedback you can. I'm going to wait to begin this cycle until I feel comfortable I'm taking the right approach.

Thanks!
    Last edited by daikata; 04-29-2010 at 08:11 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    6'4'' 185lbs... What does your diet look like? Im thinking its not very good, and in that case, a cycle would be a big waste.

Also, for a first cycle, test e at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks is all you need. And see how you react to it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by daikata View Post
    Hello all. I'm a tall guy at 6'4" but only weight about 185. Have a lot of room for improvement and am getting ready to embark on my first cycle.

I have 10cc of Test Enanthate 250mg and 10cc Equipoise 200mg.

First question is what is the best schedule to use these two together. Should I alternate every 3 days with each other, or do they need to be on the same schedule every 3rd or 4th day. I plan on dosing 1cc of each.

Please give me feedback so I can do this properly and with maximum effect.

I also have a question about PCT. I've read everything there is to know in terms of Nolvadex and Clomid etc, but I'm unable to aquire these. Is there any quality products here in the states that I can use for a successful PCT. I did manage to get 15 day supply of nolvadex 20mg that I was going to begin about a week before my product has run out, then I need to find "hopefully" a product sold in the US that will work well for PCT.

Please give me any feedback you can. I'm going to wait to begin this cycle until I feel comfortable I'm taking the right approach.

Thanks!

age?

daikata is offline New Member
    I've been working out 3 days a week for the past 2 months. I try to eat 3 good meals a day and maintain protein intake. I've found mostly having the appetite for more is rarelyl there. I am in good shape, just haven't been able to pack on the size like I want.

and Big, I'm 28.

So, you don't think there is any reason to use both the Test E and EQ since I already have him? The reason I got the EQ is I've read often it is a great addition to a Test E cycle and it helps increase your appetite... Any thoughts on this?

Thread Information