thisbmine is offline Banned

New Course, 1st, Any Ass avail is apprec

Hi, and thanks in advance for reading and proving any feedback you may have to assist me.

Firstly I have read a tonne of posts, online sites etc... does as much research as i can right now.

Secondly im 5'6, 140pounds - 1% body fat. Have been training off and on for 8 yrs, but seriously for last 6 months. Eating a lot, but obviously that could increase. Trying to follow various protein + carb diets and eating carbs before gym.

For last 4 months Ive been taking Tribulous, Creatine, (before gym) and HMB (after training) along with Myoplex protein.

Starting a course consisting of Sustanon 250, weekly, Tribolin 75 (find out tom from trainer how much and when, but have 7 250sus vials), and a vial of Testoprop (again find out tomorrow on usage). (Sorry, keen to get this info asap... any any advice is much appreciated - but id assume, that, thered be, a shot every 10 daysz of the testoprop and the tribolin, along with the sustanon?)

So Im just curious what I drop from my suppliements and also does that course sound decent?

Sustanol 250, a vial - every 10 days. (7 vials)
    Tribolin 75 (its a deca , and somethign else) - 10ml bottle.
    Testroprop - 10ml bottle

How does this sound? Food isnt a problem - i eat a lot (smoke a cone or so daily - so there are various mixes (all inc. protein, carbs, fat, etc - try to mix it up a lot - need more tuna but will do so when on gear)), but i try and space them out to 2-3 hrs apart..) and sleep a good 10-12 hrs a day.

I train around 4-5 days a week (chest + tri, legs, back + bi, general fitness with group personal trainer 2/1 x a week).

So yeah id like to obviously maximise what I have. Any advice you can provide me with, or questions to my trainer before I take my first shot tomorrow it'd be much appreciated. Or, if its a week late thats cool - anything you can provide me with will be taken on board.

Cheers in advance and have a great weekend (and Long weekend if youre in australia!)

Jonny.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    No no no no....

First that is a bad cycle plan...

Do you have any photos to post??? Its not often i see someone with 1% Bf..

How old are you???

Lets start there....

007 thanks for the quick post... guess ur online. Can u msg me? Umm only pics i have *onhand* are 2 fb ones, and they mostly inc. my face. Oddly enough!
    But Yeah.. I often stand on the gym scales which have all the fancy stuff on it and it tells you your BMI.
    Can you msg me or something? Dont want to waste posts idle chatting or trying to work out my problems and make 100 people read through useless posts thinking im already receiving the help i need, or whatever... (havent responded to a post in the last 3 days ive read these)

I look like a skinny short guy, with some pecs, and, some back muscle, and, a little arm. Nothing to wow about.. or go "wow he's skinny!" (perhaps short..)

Hope that helps for the intrem. But, can you tell me why the course is bad? And what I should change? Getting 1st shot at 11tom, so like any info would be much appreciated.

replying to 007...

not anorexic skinny, but i look, decent...
    Just want to maximise the results as I dont plan to do 50 courses throughout my life (didnt expect to smoke pot as a kid either, but here we are) so from readinmg through all posts everyone is asking adv. on diff stuff and i honestly am confused.

Cheers man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    007 thanks for the quick post... guess ur online. Can u msg me? Umm only pics i have *onhand* are 2 fb ones, and they mostly inc. my face. Oddly enough!
    But Yeah.. I often stand on the gym scales which have all the fancy stuff on it and it tells you your BMI.
    Can you msg me or something? Dont want to waste posts idle chatting or trying to work out my problems and make 100 people read through useless posts thinking im already receiving the help i need, or whatever... (havent responded to a post in the last 3 days ive read these)
    I cant pm you, you dont have enough posts to allow me to do so....

It would also be wrong for me to pm you with the answers you need, far better to keep it in open forum...

Still dont know how old you are?????

A first cycle for a beginner should be test only, the reason for this is to see how your body reacts.. If your running more than one compound and suffer some servere sides how will you know which compound is causing those bad sides. So its better to stick with one compound..

Test c/e are a good startinig point (fewer injections x2 ew), you have yourself starting with sus which should be injected ed or eod..

Your cycle should run for 12 weeks imo to allow your body to maximize full potential. 400mg ew would be a good starting point, with what you have you'll run out in about 2 weeks..

Have you anything for pct or do you know what pct is???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I cant pm you, you dont have enough posts to allow me to do so....

It would also be wrong for me to pm you with the answers you need, far better to keep it in open forum...

Still dont know how old you are?????

A first cycle for a beginner should be test only, the reason for this is to see how your body reacts.. If your running more than one compound and suffer some servere sides how will you know which compound is causing those bad sides. So its better to stick with one compound..

Test c/e are a good startinig point (fewer injections x2 ew), you have yourself starting with sus which should be injected ed or eod..

Your cycle should run for 12 weeks imo to allow your body to maximize full potential. 400mg ew would be a good starting point, with what you have you'll run out in about 2 weeks..

Have you anything for pct or do you know what pct is???
    Just to clarify this, imo every cycle should have test as a base, therefore your one compound would be test...

sorry, im 27.

400mg of EW? Which one is that? And how often should i be taking it?
    I think I have my PCT sorted.. but, before I went into that and had people bagging/supporting, giving me confusing information i figured id get the course sorted first (since that is apparently starting in less than 12 hrs)

When you say 'test' what do you mean exactly by that? Im not stupid, so i gather trial and error, but, to get results (and gathering there are 100's of diff steroids avail, and since im not planning on being Mr universe) without spending 10 yrs and taking 20+ 12w/k courses so keen to break this down.

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    sorry you are not ready for steroids you have no idea what you are doing man first off you need alot more testosterone second your body is not developed enough to use steroids you are going to hurt your tendons also you smoke pot every day maybe you should quit that and you could actually make some gains naturally!!! plus you have NO post cycle therapy mentioned so you will lose everything you gain and some of what you had before! and ruin your sex life

How long/much should a test go for/consist of? Above as you can see I have 3 I plan to take. Still not 100% educated on when I am "planned" to take what - other than the sust....

PS Thanks for quick responses. Much appreciated being a newbie n all.'

test=testosterone the active steroid in sustonon you moron!!

you only need to take test your first cycle not the other stuff and you should absolutly not start in 12 hours that is retarded you need way more sust dude

Heh.. deserve that. Just heard you should stack it...so that never crossed my mind.

d-IAMOND - I appreciate that youre here and responding. A little less negativity and that'll be great.
    I didnt say i was an expert and giving lectures. Just asking for advice. Don't want to be called a moron (Come see me when youre accused of something by the cops... and have me call you a moron then... see how you feel when you come for advice and get called a moron (which, you sort of know, hence, the whole, coming to seek advice part)...

Blog Entries
    To save this turning into a flame fest, take sometime to read through this link.....

http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Once you've spent sometime reading it feel free to come back and ask questions, we are here to help..

Please dont start that cycle tomorrow you may seriously regret it....

Saying that, can you tell me how to get more sust? Im just a sponge looking to absorb all the info I can.. and most blogs/post websites are a little ambiguous at best.

And again, thanks in advance to anyone that can assist.

007 read most of those posts... can you assist in pointing me to a slightly more specific link? Or cut n paste some info? Its been a long day.. im a little tired. And while im greatful for any help - just posting a link doesnt quite make me go "for sure".
    Sorry if Im coming off as a bastard... I appreciate the response and your thought.

Ok.. Diamond and 007 - thank you.

Put yourself in my situation. You have what I have. What would you do in my situation? No criticism - just honest what you would do, how youd do it, what youd ask for in addition etc.

Anything else I missed.

And again thanks guys, i do appreciate this. Lost both my parents a month ago so am not a huge fan of negative people. Just staying positive. and in r/l have no time for neg. ppl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisbmine View Post
    007 read most of those posts... can you assist in pointing me to a slightly more specific link? Or cut n paste some info? Its been a long day.. im a little tired. And while im greatful for any help - just posting a link doesnt quite make me go "for sure".
    Sorry if Im coming off as a bastard... I appreciate the response and your thought.
    You must of missed this: Cycles for the Newbie

Blog Entries
    Let me also make this clear, without the correct diet and training program using aas is pointless.. I believe you also have issues with your diet....

Thanks 007. Read it. Perhaps some of the terminology didnt quite hit home for me. basically I heard him recommend a long lasting test. (which is what i think sustanon is) - use tribulous, and then some of the various lingo i am not down with.

I assumed being for newbies, it'd be a little more clear and less 'confusing'. Nothing there stood out to make me want to google or research the word.

What did I miss? Im not trying to be difficult and again, i appreciate your help on this, as it is afterall my body and you can just ignore anything I post and go "you'll learn". And the acronyms sort of screw me.. like AAS (try googling that...).
    So im not sure what I am missing that you, being expert enough to offer advice, are aware of.

And Ive read up a lot - I just, dont pay attention to the minor stuff like abbreviations and things that I dont think are important. Hence Im here asking you guys to help me out. I only have 2 other sources of information and they are not entirely consistent. Youre not just my first "im bored" point of contact - ive done what ground work I could before posting.

Thanks again guys. Much appreciated.

You guys seem more retarded than my family.
    RE Diet - I only said "I eat a lot, but it could improve". I didnt want to go into this. I believe my diet i have under control. Off to eat a pizza, my 8th meal for the day. And with 1% body fat I think I can swing it.
    I was NOT asking about diet. I assured you I had it under control.
    But without pics, or criticising my plans on the basis that I am not prepared (Hence the reason of me being here asking further questions, not your opinions... and, not for you to repeat your opinions) I sort of am thinking youre just not happy that im not telling you someone suggested to me, your program!

If Im wrong cool - but at least please give me a little more information than you have done so in the last posts. Im only here to learn.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    ^^
    Be nice, 007 and the others are trying to help you

1% body fat?
    I dont think so.
    Post a pic of yourself
    and dont use the one with christian bale from the machienist

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that there is anyway to talk you out of this. You seem very intent on hurting yourself so I will only offer this:

You NEED pct (post cycle therapy ) meaning therapy to restart you bodies hormones, bc without the therapy, your body can take week,months,years,or forever to start producing testoserone again. You may leave yourself witht the hormones of a 90yr old man.
    Or worse

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    oh dear

Right thisbmine, the guys on here are not being harsh, they are just conserned that you dont know enought about what you about to do so actually trying to protect you.

Do not start your course... you think your ready but your obviously not. Take this the right way PLEASE..

Go check the diet section.. read though and get yourself a diet that will suit you. Get on the diet for a good few months, I would say 6 at least. Then go to the threads that were given to you above.. check out Test E and what it does and amounts needed etc... Learn how and when you are going to take it and have all your supplements and food at the ready. PLAN IT - and I mean every detail...write it down!

The check the PCT area - read up on why and what it does, if you dont you can actually shrink smaller then you are now when your cycle is complete. Your balls will shrink, you will produce no test yourself and will go into a nasty catabolic state that will make you feel like dog turd, plus you will loose every bit of muscle you have gained and some that you already had.

So in this order

1. DIET - check
    2. ROUTINE - CHECK
    3. SUPPLEMENTS - CHECK
    4. PCT - CHECK
    5. A CYCLE TO FIT YOU - CHECK

Then by all means feel free to proceed. Hope this helps mate but right now do not touch sustanon .

BTW I think your scales are broke and I would bet this month wages that you are not 1% BF - you would need to be hospitalised if you was.

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    ^^
    Be nice, 007 and the others are trying to help you

1% body fat?
    I dont think so.
    Post a pic of yourself
    and dont use the one with christian bale from the machienist
    Yeah I agree on this, apperently in this shot he was around 3 %
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Course, 1st, Any Ass avail is apprec-cbale.jpg  

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    What sort of irresponsible trainer gives useless amounts of aas to a stoner with no training regime and no solid diet I want to kick this dudes ass for potentially becoming the next harold shipman! To the OP of you don't think some of the information on this site is important you really aren't ready for aas and 1% fat I don't think I'm going to call bs on that bro! Post a pic! And a pizza for a 8th meal are you serious? You may need to see a doctor about having worms or something. Please please please give up the weed then educate yourself then give it 4 years solid diet and training then consider AAS. If your diet is in check can you post your macros for us please!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Post us your macros if your diet is good! And as for your trainer I want to kick his dumbass around the locker room how can anybody be so irresponsible what a douche

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    1% bodyfat?

loooooooool

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    I could be wrong (has happened before LOL) but a friend if mine that body builds said it's impossible for a man to get below 3% body fat for health reasons, and 5% for a woman???? Just what I was told..

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    1% bf....hahahahaha.....keep the jokes coming!

Also why would call us more retarded than your family when you cant even figure out what the acronyms or abbreviations stank for "400 mg EW?? Which one is that?" That stands for 400mg Every Week!! Stop insulting people if your brain cant take the knowledge that is being given to you! 007 was doing nothing but helping you.

cobra305 is offline Member
    just out of curiosity how did you determine your bf%?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    1% is pretty dangerous... I just don't think you're measuring your bf correctly. X2 what cobra said.. how are you measuring? Are you even using a capilater?

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    I always find it weird when members try to help someone who claims to have done research but it is apparent that they did none, only to have the person asking for help and advice get defensive and insultive when members tell them the hard truth.

These members don't even know you op but yet they still are looking out for your health. Have a bit more respect and patience and really read all the info they are giving. Yes, even the tiny info you deem not to matter. Because guess what, when it comes to tinkering with your body Chemistry and health I think we all agree that every tiny detail matters.

Thanks for your help.

What I guess I was looking for was for someone to say "that sounds good" or "Id consider adding.... for such n such reason".

I appreciate the advice but when you say Im going to hurt myself - can you give perhaps one example?

Ill go over my stats and what not later today and get back to you to try and provide further information.

Sorry if I offended anyone and didnt mean to get anyone worked up (including myself).

cobra305 is offline Member
    do yourself a favor and refrain from the use of aas. my guess is you are very young and have a bad diet. by the way there is no way you are 1% bf.

Thread Information