mc_donkey is offline New Member

Mono Creatine and Anavar?

Hey everyone

So I am on my 3rd/4th day of my var cycle.... (40 mg's a day)

and I recently purchased allmax mono creatine and I am confused with how to take it...

I dont want to screw things up so I figured i'd ask for some advice from you guys! so here we go!

P.S some info on me:

6'4
    199 Pounds (14-15% body fat)
    23 yrs old
    ***I am on this cycle to LOSE FAT... I MAY BULK AFTER I GET LOWER BODY FAT... but right now I am just losing fat so please don't flame***

1: I have never done creatine before.... How many g's should i take and when (during the day? all at once? etc)

2: I am on var so should I up the dosage of creatine?

That is all the q's i have for creatine... But I also have a couple other questions!

3: I bought flaxseed oil caps in hopes to help with my cholesterol and stuff so I was wondering how many MG'S a should take a day and should I take them all in the morning or at night or one in the morn and the other at night etc

4: I bought Vitamin E caps at 400 IU or something... How much should i take a day

Anyways thats all the questions I have... any comments about dosages and how I can make my cycle successful then please be my guest!

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    ur taking steroids ... yet you don't know how to take creatine lol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Here you go:

Creatine FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Here you go:

Creatine FAQ
    Ah right on! Thanks for taking the time to go out of your way and send me this link!

I guess the rule of thumb is take 5 grams of creatine... anymore is just a waste and stress on your kidneys!

I have heard of people taking 10-20 grams a day though... is this going to help gain better results while on var?

Not only that but on the side of the container it says i should take 5 grams, 4 times a day to load my muscles up... Am I too assume that this is just wasteful?
    Last edited by mc_donkey; 05-01-2010 at 02:28 PM.

mvp4522 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    ur taking steroids... yet you don't know how to take creatine lol
    F*ck seriously

In all honesty, how is that possible? And why are you on juice if you can't wrap your brain around how to use creatine right. I have an odd feeling this will be a trainwreck

just be careful bro
    Last edited by mvp4522; 05-01-2010 at 04:28 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_donkey View Post
    Hey everyone

and I recently purchased allmax mono creatine and I am confused with how to take it...

I dont want to screw things up so I figured i'd ask for some advice from you guys! so here we go!

P.S some info on me:

6'4
    23 yrs old
    ***I am on this cycle to LOSE FAT... I MAY BULK AFTER I GET LOWER BODY FAT... but right now I am just losing fat so please don't flame***

1: I have never done creatine before.... How many g's should i take and when (during the day? all at once? etc)

That is all the q's i have for creatine... But I also have a couple other questions!

3: I bought flaxseed oil caps in hopes to help with my cholesterol and stuff so I was wondering how many MG'S a should take a day and should I take them all in the morning or at night or one in the morn and the other at night etc

4: I bought Vitamin E caps at 400 IU or something... How much should i take a day

Anyways thats all the questions I have... any comments about dosages and how I can make my cycle successful then please be my guest!
    Your supplement bottle should have dosing instructions. Usually 5g's of creatine per day or what you feel is best. It just bloats me up and causes diarrhea, so in that case take less or not at all.

Just take a couple caps of flaxseed a day. Again it should all be on the bottle, adjust as necessary.

Not sure why you need extra vitamin E? Dont you take a multivitamin? And again it should tell you exactly on the bottle.

Please post further questions in our supplement and diet sections.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp4522 View Post
    F*ck seriously

In all honesty, how is that possible? And why are you on juice if you can't wrap your brain around how to use creatine right. I have an odd feeling this will be a trainwreck

just be careful bro
    Thanks powerliftmike! (About vit e, I read up somewhere that you should be taking 400-800 vit e a day to gain the heart healing benefits :P... My multi-vits only have 60 each cap... so I made sure to buy the appropriate amount so I could get a good dosage a day just to be safe )

also....

lol i love how people get so upset on these forums!

I just asked a simple question and people flipout!

first off... its my body... i can do whatever I want with it... although what I may be doing is not the healthiest/right choice... I chose to do it soooo yeah... I am taking as many precautions as possible and learning along the way....

secondly I know how to read the directions on the creatine bottle.... I just have done some research on it and see that people sometimes take 20-30 g's a day of the stuff and I also hear people say "thats a waste" but then i hear "on var you HAVE to do 20-30 to get full results" and I wanted to hear from some people who have experience on the subject...

its a simple question of whether or not I should be taking more while on var or not...

people should relax seriously... you alllll had to learn too right? :P
    Last edited by mc_donkey; 05-01-2010 at 11:19 PM.

bump

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mc_donkey View Post
    Hey everyone

P.S some info on me:

6'4
    23 yrs old

I think 5 grams following workouts,,mixed in your protein/carb shake is plenty.
    On non training days you can it whenever you have a shake thru the day.

Thread Information