emmajames is offline Female Member

Whats better 1000mg of Testex or 1000mg of Sus????g

any ideas whats better TESTEX at 1000mg per week or 1000mg of sus per week....any advice??

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    for what? for who?

For my husband who has just transferred over from powerlifting. Just wanted to know if you getter a bigger bang for your buck from etstex or sus??

sorry typo...testex

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sust is more expensive so if your looking for quanity stay away from test but youll proble get better results using sust

CYCLEON Guest
    sorry fellas - testex is test prop - unless it is Prolongatum (Cyp) frankly - it is much better to use a single ester so as to be able to gage the timing of its release - thus cyp or prop is better than Sust since it is hard to accurately run a precise cycle - Sust is usually used by newer users and is over priced IMO - testex is going to require EOD injections or 2x per week if Cyp - Sust should be done 2x per week at bare minimum and is best EOD. Testex is a awesome quality product tho, so I hear.

Thanks Cycleon.
    The Testex in question is Cyp. and my b/f is thinking of using the following cycle....

1000mg of Testex per week for 10 weeks
    400mg of primo for 10 weeks
    100mg of Anadrol for 5 weeks

Should make some massive gains of of this. what do you think??

Em xx

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Gainseeker,

I'm looking at a cycle with sus. Like to see that article you have....

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Now IMO Test 1g...EQ 400mg...Anadrol 50mg for 1wk, then 100mg for 3wks

Save primo for the bridge @200mgs and make sure he has Clomid, HCG , and Arimidex or Liquidex. I know with a dose this high of Test it is not his first cycle, right? Even if it is his second you can lower the Test to 750mgs/wk.

CYCLEON Guest
    emmajames - Im with NB on the idea of changing the primo to EQ unless its cheaper where he is. The drol could be run 5 weeks but see how hes feeling and maek sure to take a LOT of liver and kidney helpers, normally I wouldnt run it past 4 weeks but its not a rule. Yes with the arimdex and clomid, forget about HCG , useless stuff. otherwise looks good, and unless he is ronnie, he should make some serious gains off this - Im figuring this is his 3-4 major cycle at least tho to need that kind of juice.

The Iron Game Guest
    testex would be 8cc's and sust 4. only people who havent tried testex will say go for sustanon it is probably the best stuff ever

Thread Information