RAG3 is offline Junior Member

Frogot to check for blood when i injected.. What could happen?

Ok, so I just injected my third shot of Test Cyp into my right delt. After i stuck myself i forgot to pull on the plunger to see if i hit a vein, i just proceeded to inject. When i pulled out a little bead of blood came out, nothing major though.. What could happen if i indeed did hit a vein and injected through it?.. Everything feels normal its been about 10 minutes now and no redness or pain at the site of injection, i do expect to be sore within the next couple days (virgin muscles) as i have with my last two injections. Any input?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Your fine. You will need a hell of a lot more than 2mL or so of Oil to cause an embolism.

If you did hit a artery or vein, you will most likely feel nauseated and may or may not faint, its a personal thing. But nothing serious.

RAG3 is offline Junior Member
    ok i think im in the clear then its been about 15 minutes and i feel fine, the only reason i got a little nervous was because i forgot to aspirate and a thick red blood came out when i pulled the needle out, is that normal?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RAG3 View Post
    ok i think im in the clear then its been about 15 minutes and i feel fine, the only reason i got a little nervous was because i forgot to aspirate and a thick red blood came out when i pulled the needle out, is that normal?
    My last one I pulled and a thick dark red drop or maybe actually like a few (wiped about 3-4 times to get it to stop) came out. First drop ran down about 3 inches. I wouldn't worry too much stuff happens.

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    if you inject oil based anything directly into a vein you will know immediatley. your heart will pump it through your lungs and it will feel like you can not breath.

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    the blood coming out is small blood vesses that you rupture whlie inserting the needle. it happens and is fine

FunkLord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HITTMANN View Post
    if you inject oil based anything directly into a vein you will know immediatley. your heart will pump it through your lungs and it will feel like you can not breath.
    This. If you injected oil into a blood vessel you would know it. Most people are fine, but you go through hell until it's gone.

Oil doesn't cause embolism, that's air. And yeah, 2mL is nothing to worry about.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I did 2 cycles in the past when I never once aspirated! I only inject in the glutes and it is honestly very difficult to hit a nerve or vein of you inject in the right area! I have done well over 150 injections (75+ in each cheek) and I have never once hit a vein or nerve

Thread Information