View Poll Results: Should I start a cycle now and take my chances?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Go for it dude! ur not getting any younger!

2 22.22%
  • No. Dude u will f@ck ur sh!t all up.

5 55.56%
  • Try it and get back with us!

0 0%
  • If u have to ask u dont have the stones in the first place.

2 22.22%
    james9826 is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle: Should i or shouldnt i?

Howdy....

i was planning on starting a 8-week cycle of 500 mg of Test E with a Tren E stack running at 250 the last 4 weeks with the accompanying post cycle Novaldex and Letro........but after a lil research i've come to the conclusion that anabolics would not be beneficial at this time...

Here's how i stack up:

6'1
    232lbs
    27%bf
    history of heavy drinking in the past

after spending some time looking over these posts i feel i'm not ready to try my first cycle until i get my bf down to at least 15%....

but here's the problem, at my age, 33, having been overweight for a good part of my life, is it realistic to think that this is a achievable goal at my age or should i follow the advice of a a minority of posts who say that juicing in my current state will only accelerate fat loss and drop my bf considerably...

i dont want to screw my body up even more, but i admit these minority posts claiming that to hell with caution and jumping right in will produce good results as opposed to just not juicing at all are pretty damn seductive....

opinions? would Tren E alone produce good results?

cobra305 is offline Member
    Absolutely not. You are fat steroids will not change that, you need to diet and do cardio. If you had bad eating habits injecting yourself with aas will not change that. Get some self discipline in your life, just because you are 33 does not mean it is too late to start eating and living a healthy lifestyle.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Absolutely not. You are fat steroids will not change that, you need to diet and do cardio. If you had bad eating habits injecting yourself with aas will not change that. Get some self discipline in your life, just because you are 33 does not mean it is too late to start eating and living a healthy lifestyle.
    A bit harsh, but I agree.

James, you also need to continue your research.

You don't' want to run tren e alone, and you don't want tren at all on your first cycle.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u probably read about the fat burning properties of tren ! it is significant in burning off stubborn fat not obesity. cleaning up ur diet is the only thing i can recommend! also heavy drinker shows addictive personality and steroids are very addicting from a psychological standpoint!

FunkLord is offline Junior Member
    You already came to the conclusion that you shouldn't cycle until you get below 15%. You are right.

That goal is achievable within a year. Is 33 vs 34 really that big of a difference? Plus, the discipline that comes with losing that weight makes you a lore more ready psychologically for cycling.

Also, leave the tren out for later cycles. The good old 500mg test E for a first cycle is tried and proven. Save tren for when you stop growing with test.

james9826 is offline New Member

Thanks...guess I'll opt for a PT at this point.

Thanks for the feedback fellas, and i generally do have a clean diet; but i'll take yalls advice and see what a personal trainer can do before i resort to the big guns.....James

Thread Information