Krakills is offline New Member

Anavar Help Please.

Hi there,

I'm as new to this site as one can be. I am 36yo, 5'11, 215 lbs and have about 15-20% BF, I train a lot, maybe too much. My diet is pretty good, I am strong and my cardio is very good. I have been offered Anavar from a guy at my gym. I was told the side effects are very minimal and have done a bit of research and noticed that it says gains are pretty good. Anavar does really peak my interest, and I’m not interested in any other steroid . My goal would be to lose a little more fat, get moderately stronger and gain lean muscle. Is there anything I need to worry about with regards to side effects? I have read that the muscle and strength gains aren't bad and that body fat loss is pretty good. Is this true? Any insight from the experienced would be of great help.

Thanks in advance

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Krakills View Post
    Hi there,

I'm as new to this site as one can be. I am 36yo, 5'11, 215 lbs and have about 15-20% BF, I train a lot, maybe too much. My diet is pretty good, I am strong and my cardio is very good. I have been offered Anavar from a guy at my gym. I was told the side effects are very minimal and have done a bit of research and noticed that it says gains are pretty good. Anavar does really peak my interest, and I’m not interested in any other steroid . My goal would be to lose a little more fat, get moderately stronger and gain lean muscle. Is there anything I need to worry about with regards to side effects? I have read that the muscle and strength gains aren't bad and that body fat loss is pretty good. Is this true? Any insight from the experienced would be of great help.

Thanks in advance
    You shouldnt have many sides with ANAVAR. Its is a relatively mild oral.
    If you train and eat correctly all your goals could easily be obtained.

Thankyou

Is there any water retention? The guy at the gym recommended a liver detox after a cycle, is that necessary? If I were at all to get any side effects what might they be?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a wise man once said "a anavar cycle by it's self is like sucking a tit through a sweater"

ok, thx, i kinda get you message there...

Spartans09 is offline Member
    It will shut down or at least severely depress your natural testosterone production if taken at a decent dose for 6-8 weeks. You need to understand this completely before jumping in. You also need to understand post cycle therapy . Gain some knowledge(6-8 months of hovering around here will help.

Thread Information