sonnygll is offline Member

tren ace/prop/cycle planning

I'm doing a cycle with test prop and anadrol right now. The prop is 100mg/ml, I'm shooting 2 at a time EOD. I must say that leads to some wicked pain and swelling at the injection site that last for a good 3 days. The cycle is fv(k1ng awesome so far, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it again.

Regardless of what else I decide to do, I think next time I'm going to get 50mg/ml prop, and shoot 2 EOD. So the same volume but half the dose.

Prior to this I had been considering experimenting with tren ace at the end of the year. I can get 75mg/ml.

Is injection pain a short/no ester test thing, or is it anything with a short ester?

Or to put it another way, how much of a difference would one usually notice between a shot with 1ml each of prop 100mg/ml and tren 75mg/ml, and one without tren but double the prop?

The thing is, if I shoot something equally painful everyday, it would likely render me unable to workout and therefore defeat the purpose of the cycle.

I know everybody is a different, but if I could get a random sample of a few guys, that would be very helpful.

Your body should be used to the prop by this point...unless they loaded your stuff with too high a % of BA.

I make my own, all at 100mg/ml, and it's painless.

Try cutting with some sterile oil and filter into new vials to get the concentration down...

I can stick it out for the remainder of this cycle. Next time I'll get the 50mg/ml stuff.

How does prop injection pain compare to tren ace 75mg/ml? That is something I am thinking of adding to a future cycle.

Or is a lot of this brand specific?

My first batch of prop i ever made hurt because i put too much BA in it. Everything since then has been painless...

Thanks. I think I'll just try my luck with a different brand. Hopefully it will have less of that crap in it. I think I'll just tentatively plan on dropping test down to 100mg in that cycle, and put 150mg of tren with it. Then I'll just do it EOD. Then if it hurts and swells, I can just work around it like I'm doing in this cycle now.

Thread Information