Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    youngdude is offline New Member

No PCT after cycle is testosterone

Hey peeps quick question. I'm 20 years old and I did a cycle of testosterone around 8 months ago. I Been off for 7 months but was never informed about PCT. Now I have shrunk testicles and low sperm count. (I haven't gone to the doctor) can I take anything such as nolvadex to help bring back my test levels and build my testicles back up? I have a bottle of cyclo bolon and I want to take it. Of course I'm going to do PCT after. But before I do the cyclo do I take the nolvadex to get back on track? Or it wouldn't help me now being it's to late. Any help will do. Thanks

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    I would see a doctor to see if you did any permanent damage and as far as pct goes you would of needed to take clomid and nolva.

rj90 is offline Associate Member
    First thing before running a new PCT is to go to the DR. and get blood work/lipid panel done ask for testosterone levels etc! This will let u no were u stand.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.
    Yea im not going to take anymore cycles atleast until im fully educated and older due to those factors. I mean i learned the hard way which was avoidable but i didnt have a teacher to follow his rules. I lost 20 pounds of 20 pounds i gained off of test those 3 weeks i used it. Im just trying to get back to normal. I know im not because my testicles are smaller than before. They have gotten better but not where it used to be, I will have to go get a blood test then and when i get the results i will post them up and let you know if i would need any pct before i start cyclo bolan. Guys thanks for the info.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by youngdude View Post
    Yea im not going to take anymore cycles atleast until im fully educated and older due to those factors. I mean i learned the hard way which was avoidable but i didnt have a teacher to follow his rules. I lost 20 pounds of 20 pounds i gained off of test those 3 weeks i used it. Im just trying to get back to normal. I know im not because my testicles are smaller than before. They have gotten better but not where it used to be, I will have to go get a blood test then and when i get the results i will post them up and let you know if i would need any pct before i start cyclo bolan. Guys thanks for the info.
    Are you joking? You ran a retarded little cycle too young and think you damaged your endocrine system, and you're concerned about whether this is going to interfere with your Superdrol + Hdrol cycle (Infinite Labs cyclobolan)??!! Do you have any idea what that stuff is (not to mention that the formulation is utter garbage)? Maybe this is just natural selection in action.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-06-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Are you joking? You ran a retarded little cycle too young and think you damaged your endocrine system, and you're concerned about whether this is going to interfere with your Superdrol + Hdrol cycle (Infinite Labs cyclobolan)??!! Do you have any idea what that stuff is (not to mention that the formulation is utter garbage)? Maybe this is just natural selection in action.
    Yea i know what it is. Not 100% about it. But i understand that the formula is unbalanced. But then again people were getting great results from them. Ive only heard of about two people actually getting negative effects off it. I know four people who did two cycles of cylco bolan and got amazing results with eating properly, drinking water, taking liver shields, and a good pct. They managed to keep 90 percent of what they gained. Im just here to get info and get educated on these things. Im new to this crap, so talk to me about it dont argue. I want to get the pros and cons of things. I was concerned just because i didnt do a pct after my cycle of TEST. Not sure if i should just take nolva/clomid before or just start the cyclo. Thats all i really wanted to know. so kindly tell me why you think its garbage? i would like to know you opinion and everyone elses.
    Last edited by youngdude; 05-06-2010 at 03:09 AM. Reason: change abbreviation for supplements.

prodomino is offline Banned
    Yea i know what it is. Not 100% about it. But i understand that the formula is unbalanced. But then again people were getting great results from them. Ive only heard of about two people actually getting negative effects off it. I know four people who did two cycles of cylco bolan and got amazing results with eating properly, drinking water, taking liver shields, and a good pct. They managed to keep 90 percent of what they gained. Im just here to get info and get educated on these things. Im new to this crap, so talk to me about it dont argue. I want to get the pros and cons of things. I was concerned just because i didnt do a pct after my cycle of TEST. Not sure if i should just take nolva/clomid before or just start the cyclo. Thats all i really wanted to know. so kindly tell me why you think its garbage? i would like to know you opinion and everyone elses.
    So you know 4 people on it and 2 of them have had sides thats a 50% fail rate,

Tell you what buy a gun ill send the bullets make a youtube vid !

They were likely getting great results because they were nowhere near their genetic potential (which is the case with most 160-170lbs PH/DS users). Yeah, superdrol works, but it also has high side effects. This is all that you'll notice on Cyclobolan. The Hdrol dose is too low to contribute much of anything, except maybe mess with your lipids.
    Their selling point about it being bonded to a cyclodextrin for better absorption sounds cool, but methylated steroids already have around 80% oral bioavailability, so it won't make much difference.
    Basically, you're just paying for Superdrol (methyldrostanolone) with a bunch of pointless bells and whistles.

EternalStud is offline Banned
    Natural Selection indeed, my friend.

youngguy, take a look as this please, don't be stupid and take that cyclobolan or w.e prohormone garbage that is and be smart and see a doc before you do anything. Not to mention FULLY read and COMPREHEND this with a big emphasis on #2 because it's directly related to this thread

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....
    Last edited by EternalStud; 05-06-2010 at 07:29 AM.

jim apple is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

What age do you reccomend starting anabolics?
    Last edited by jim apple; 05-06-2010 at 12:34 AM.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Wow great post Marcus...summed that up perfect, I wish everyone young person that wanted to start steroids could read that post first...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    no matter what we say he is not going to listen ...... I feel sorry

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    This kid has come here to educate himself. All you flamers give this site a bad name. Natural selection? Get over yourselves. Op, The only person here you should be listening to is marcus. He truly cares about people and knows more than 99% of the members in this forum IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    This kid has come here to educate himself. All you flamers give this site a bad name. Natural selection? Get over yourselves. Op, The only person here you should be listening to is marcus. He truly cares about people and knows more than 99% of the members in this forum IMO.
    Thank you for clearing that up. I'm trying to get educated. I'm not just going to do anything. I'm here to get opions, maybe facts and past experiences with these supps.

If I was to take cyclo, how would I take the support supplements. Meaning when how many doses a day, and for how long? Then start pct after 2 weeks?

If I was to take cyclo, how would I take the support supplements. Meaning when how many doses a day, and for how long? Then start pct after 2 weeks?
    Well, I'm 100% against you doing it (because you're a bit young and your hormones are already supposedly messed up).
    However, if you end up doing it anyway later on, here is the safest way:
    Don't run it over 4 weeks.
    Take 2 pills per day (no more than that!), maybe 1 in the morning, and one pre-workout.
    Use 2 grams of NAC per day, spread across several doses.
    Monitor your BP as often as possible.
    PCT starts immediately after your last pill (it clears your system in a matter of hours).
    I'd recommend 20mg of Nolva and 50mg Clomid.

I only gave you that info because I don't want you to **** yourself up more than necessary. But seriously, stay away from rough oral-only cycles and get yourself checked out (mainly blood-work).

Well, I'm 100% against you doing it (because you're a bit young and your hormones are already supposedly messed up).
    However, if you end up doing it anyway later on, here is the safest way:
    Don't run it over 4 weeks.
    Take 2 pills per day (no more than that!), maybe 1 in the morning, and one pre-workout.
    Use 2 grams of NAC per day, spread across several doses.
    Monitor your BP as often as possible.
    PCT starts immediately after your last pill (it clears your system in a matter of hours).
    I'd recommend 20mg of Nolva and 50mg Clomid.

I only gave you that info because I don't want you to **** yourself up more than necessary. But seriously, stay away from rough oral-only cycles and get yourself checked out (mainly blood-work).
    Thanks man. I will get some blood work done next week. If I ever do take it. I will follow those steps.

Thread Information