sandaddiction is offline New Member

Oral Turinabol - Please help

I have just joined the forums and have been reading around. In the past I have only been exposed to supplements such as creatine, NOs, and natural testosterone boosters. I am 22, 5'10 and about 170lbs. I have been training for a few years but the past two have been very focused with a proper diet and even a personal trainer on and off. I am looking for a little boost and do not want to go as far as taking test so I was considering adding oral turinabol . Can you guys explain to me why some people say it is not good to only take or oral or use this as a stand alone. Am I too young to be taking this and can anyone explain the gains and sides I may experience.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the newbie questions

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Most people around here say you should be at least 25.. Each forum has a different opinion on this though..

But yeah, most orals are super harsh on the liver and will shut down your natural test. Use test as the base for any cycle you do.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Most people around here say you should be at least 25.. Each forum has a different opinion on this though..

But yeah, most orals are super harsh on the liver and will shut down your natural test. Use test as the base for any cycle you do.

Thread Information