Korpsa is offline New Member

First timer needing advice

Ok well here's the skinny, I'm 18 and have no previous formal weight training (I trained for 4 months with no routine and so absoloutely no difference), I need to get big fairly quikly , the reasons for which aren't really important , I was wondering if I could get advice on what to start taking as some of the info on the Internet is quite confusing and contradictory, a friend reccomended oxymethalone as he used it before by itself and found it to be quite good, any advice/ suggestions? All help is appreciated

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Taking steroids at such an early age may cause you serious and lasting damage..

Your body has not yet fully developed and at this time you have enough free flowing testosterone to easily make the gains you are looking for..

Post your diet in the diet forum and lets start there...

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    ^^ totally agree... How do you want to jump on gear and have no workout experience.... You need to get your workouts down good and get a good diet and being as young as you are you could do so much natural.

I pull muscles extremely easily doing even the easiest of tasks , is this normal? Iv seen the gp but I get the feeling my gp couldn't care less about my problems as they tend to brush of my questions with ridiculously vague answers my diet is. Meal 1 - large bowl of tuna pasta. 2 bananas. Meal 2 - 3 diced chicken breast with noodles. MeAl 3 - 4 scrambled eggs on brown toast , and the rest of the time I eat what the family makes due to the lack of internet, only gt this thing like 2 days ago and the fact I live in quite a remote village has limited the amount of information that Is available to me , if I could get help setting up a strict training programme I would follow it to a tee but don't really know where to begin,

Should also mention I seem to have a lack of testosterone for my age, no armpit hair, arm hair, leg hair.. Don't get me wrong iv got pubes and that but that's it

Blog Entries
    The only way you can really know if your body is producing a low amount of testosterone is by have a blood test.

What you have mentioned above shows that you have not finished growing yet..

Go down to the training forum and post your full training program, we will then assist you in developing a better program..

Go to the diet forum, read all the stickies, more so the bulking ones and post you diet there....

Having a quick look at your diet now, its sub-par, your need carbs, fats and protein. When posting your diet remember to add macros..

Macros? Is there any chance You could drop me an emailand help me work out a diet? I can eat anything but prawns!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpsa View Post
    Macros? Is there any chance You could drop me an emailand help me work out a diet? I can eat anything but prawns!
    Im sorry but i cant do that, its best to keep things in open forum as there are people here that will have better answers than mine to your questions...

Post your stats and we will help you with your diet
    height
    bodyfat

also check out the diet stickies and the workout forum

willyg091 is offline New Member
    ya training and diet would benifit much more than jugo right now. you are probably about to hit a growth spurt

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpsa View Post
    Should also mention I seem to have a lack of testosterone for my age
    if you have low testosterone from now and you make a cycle... you will feel very sorry that u even though about steroids
    you will have zero t levels you know what that means? nonstop:any kind of emotional problems like fatigue,depression, low confidence/esteem,,,,,,,,, and the best: impotence
    dont even think about steroids dude....
    the way we can help you is advice on your diet and training routine, if you want advice for cycle, that wont be help

Thread Information