ben878787 is offline New Member

New to Steroids - need some help

Hey everyone, im 20 years old and after wanting to for a while i think i want to test out some steroids . I have done research and was just wondering what a good starter would be as well as supplemental health products to take with it and where to buy the product.

Thanks

Ben

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ben878787 View Post
    I have done research
    no you didnt

you are young

which product you mean? is this include the steroid ?

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    If you have done research dont you think you would know what to start with?

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ben878787 View Post
    Hey everyone, im 20 years old and after wanting to for a while i think i want to test out some steroids. I have done research and was just wondering what a good starter would be as well as supplemental health products to take with it and where to buy the product.

Thanks

Ben
    Well if u THINK you want to test out some steroids , you shouldnt. This aint something like oh let me take one puff to test it out. You need to be sure this is something you really feel you are ready to do and want to do, it requires alot of training and dedication. You are also a little young but hey to each his own, I for one wouldnt recommend it until you are a couple of years older but you are going to do what you are going to do.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    put your stats up to see what everyone thinks about you taking some juice. You already got the whole age thing going against you but answer these questions.

diet:
    weight:
    height:
    training history:
    bf%:

Im 5-10 165
    13 % bf
    Workout 5 times a weak mainly legs as i play hockey, basic workouts followed by cardio

Breakfast oatmeal , lunc chicken with rice and veggiea normally the same dinner followed by a protein shake ..

I could defiantly use some advice in any bulk building that would not comprimise bf levels.. Also if any of you think there is a better alternative to steroids while still seeing vass results i am all ears. Not looking to argue simply become informed

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    160 pounds? no wonder... you eat like girl !! 5-6 meals atleast
    stop cardio you will gain faster
    if you ask for steroids i guess you can effort buying creatine or mass gainer. im not into the supplements but my friend told me mass gainer helped him alot.

I play hockey i cant stop cardio unfortunately , and yea i defiantly need to eat more, ive been a little bitch about it lately but im going to write up a diet tonight and schuedle up some meals

Thread Information