Thread: must see!!!

the-Carter is offline Junior Member

Angry must see!!!

i just read this about steroid use online!
    '' it decreases sex drive and sexual function. It also lowers IQ and increases aggression. ''
    what do you have to say?

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsRomanbitch View Post
    '' it decreases sex drive and sexual function. It also lowers IQ and increases aggression. ''
    what do you have to say?
    what's your point here?

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Anti steroid propoganda? Decreases iq? Sheesh

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Where did you read that?!

im about to start my first cycle on susta
    and i was lil worried with everything i heard that i could have problemes getting my d*** hard after and stuff so i researched on google and thats what i got so i was hoping for people to tell me its BS...

JBarron is offline Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, steroids (the kind "we" use) are just altered forms of testosterone .

Testosterone is produced by your body naturally. So if something produced by your body naturally can lower IQ then we must all be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, steroids (the kind "we" use) are just altered forms of testosterone .

Testosterone is produced by your body naturally. So if something produced by your body naturally can lower IQ then we must all be in trouble.
    first its not natural to inject more test than you already have..
    second we dont all have the same test levels and the same IQ so maybe someone with more could have a less IQ if more is bad for IQ..
    for example those big guys you see that are just huge naturally and when you speak to them are really stupid lol

Exilus is offline Banned
    Well when i see threads like "I have 2g of test in a 10 CC bottle. that makes me 360 mg/cc, right?" I must say im gonna consider your point.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Roman if u believe that propoganda maybe steroids aren't the path for you. It's not our job to talk u into doing a cycle. The members on this forum just try to safeguard peoples health and help each other perform optimally.

We all choose our own paths in life friend. Think long and hard and choose yours

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Seriously???

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    my iq was too high

i had to do a cycle or I would have ended up like the rain man

Quote Originally Posted by russiandave View Post
    Roman if u believe that propoganda maybe steroids aren't the path for you. It's not our job to talk u into doing a cycle. The members on this forum just try to safeguard peoples health and help each other perform optimally.

We all choose our own paths in life friend. Think long and hard and choose yours
    im not to worried about the IQ idea because i won't do many cycles like bodybuilders, like people that are really unhappy in their skin or like people that dont know how to take the most out of a single cycle ( get a solid base before then diet well and train hard and follow with a pct) and continue naturally after that ''boost''.. i do think that if you do many cycles it could have a possible effect on your IQ..
    im more worried about my private part not the testicles because with a pct you shouldnt have problemes but worried about not getting fully hard and not having long erections and moreover getting hard easily..
    Last edited by the-Carter; 05-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    what do you have to say?
    that explains why i went from being an MIT/Harvard dual graduate to working at Arby's.

i wondered what happened. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now i feel better.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if there was an award for the most misleading thread title, you would have just won it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    second we dont all have the same test levels and the same IQ so maybe someone with more could have a less IQ if more is bad for IQ..
    for example those big guys you see that are just huge naturally and when you speak to them are really stupid lol
    doesnt belong in the q & a section

and by you last sentence your iq is already low so no need to worry

Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    that explains why i went from being an MIT/Harvard dual graduate to working at Arby's.

i wondered what happened. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now i feel better.
    the sexual fonction question is important for me before doing my cycle so please keep your unnecessary comments and help.. thanks

Your talking about the stereotype of a "dumb jock" which is exactly what I called it a stereotype.

Yes injecting more test is unnatural, but the fact that we produce it naturally doesn't change.

When I'm cycling I feel more aware, and mentally alert.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Your talking about the stereotype of a "dumb jock" which is exactly what I called it a stereotype.

Yes injecting more test is unnatural, but the fact that we produce it naturally doesn't change.

When I'm cycling I feel more aware, and mentally alert.
    thats what i like to hear.. i dont want to believe what i read on google..
    what about the sexual aspect any problemes?

Big
    omg I just read your other threads

I am about to do my first cycle and i need advices and help..I am 20years old 6'' and weighting 160..i have good muscle deffinition and lean but i need steroids to help me build my skinny legs! i've been working out for 3years
    i am about to start a susta 250 cycle for a short 4-6 weeks what would you recommend? thanks in advance!
    you are both physically and mentally no where near ready for a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

thanks now i have to go look

thats what i like to hear.. i dont want to believe what i read on google..
    what about the sexual aspect any problemes?
    Well it depends on what steroid you want to run. Testosterone should be the base of any steroid cycle.

And testosterone is what makes us men, it's what makes us horny, and want to have sex with things lol. It increases libido, and confidence.

So if you run a test only cycle or some other steroid with test, you will not need to worry about having impotence problems. The problem may be just the opposite.

EDIT: after seeing the above posts, yeah you shouldn't be running steroids yet. But do remember this info when the time comes.

i think i read everything i have to know before cycling exept about the sexual problemes that are scearing me..its true im only 20 but i started lifting very young and im fully grown and as for the weight im a really big 160-170 i just need help on those legs..
    Last edited by the-Carter; 05-06-2010 at 10:04 PM.

i think i read everything i have to know before cycling exept about the sex problemes that are scearing me..its true im only 20 but i started lifting very young and im fully grown and as for the weight im a really big 160-170 i just need help on those legs..
    you wanted advice and everyone gave it to you. fix your diet or steriods are a waste of you $$ and time. You arent eating enough thats why you are getting more cut not growing. Steriods arent gonig to change that,

you want advice here it is change your diet and you will get what you want.

i saw your post on your diet. my wife eat more protien a day then you

You guys can tell him the same thing over and over again, if hes not ready to listen it wont change a thing. Chalk it up to lack of maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you wanted advice and everyone gave it to you. fix your diet or steriods are a waste of you $$ and time. You arent eating enough thats why you are getting more cut not growing. Steriods arent gonig to change that,

you want advice here it is change your diet and you will get what you want.

i saw your post on your diet. my wife eat more protien a day then you
    yea thank for the help.. the probleme is that when im on a high protein/carbs diet my upper body gets big really fast i see changes everyday but my legs dont react the same way they just get more cut and dont gain in mass..

im going to do a 6 week cycle on susta and i ll let all off you know the before after results with pics thanks for all the caring!

Told ya!!

yea thank for the help.. the probleme is that when im on a high protein/carbs diet my upper body gets big really fast i see changes everyday but my legs dont react the same way they just get more cut and dont gain in mass..
    well your leg work out sucks and you go liight on squats. What else do you expect?

robofish is offline Associate Member
    Roman you should listen to these guys... they have forgotten more about steroids than me and u wil ever know

Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    Roman you should listen to these guys... they have forgotten more about steroids than me and u wil ever know
    he wont.

this is the same thing in a different scenario

His car isnt driving right. he is told its going slow cause the transmission is slipping. Well i just put a turbo on it to make it faster.

are we gettin trolled?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    he wont.

this is the same thing in a different scenario

His car isnt driving right. he is told its going slow cause the transmission is slipping. Well i just put a turbo on it to make it faster.
    yep. a year from now he will be a tall skinny guy with possible lower test levels planning his next epic cycle because the last let him down, I swear some times I feel like I'm stuck repeating history, the user names change but the thread remains the same.
    OP good luck, you'll need it.

yep. a year from now he will be a tall skinny guy with possible lower test levels planning his next epic cycle because the last let him down, I swear some times I feel like I'm stuck repeating history, the user names change but the thread remains the same.
    OP good luck, you'll need it.
    lol. the years have gone by but the newb threads havent

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    im going to do a 6 week cycle on susta and i ll let all off you know the before after results with pics thanks for all the caring!
    So now it is down to 6 weeks! Anywhere from 4-8 in your previous posts. And has anyone told you that a 6 week run of sust is a great idea? I'm guessing no. So my suggestion is for you to go do whatever it is you WANT to do to your body and when you have a question that cannot be answered through the use of the search function then please feel free to post it up. I can't believe I wasted my time responding to this.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    there arent many there may even be 0 long term studies on steroids ! alot of stuff is speculation and rumor! thats why only adults are supposed to sign up cause u have to make ur own decision whether to use or not!

Thread Information