Thread: Up the dose?

Kikiceps is offline New Member

Up the dose?

Hi guys, finished my first cycle(500mg test-e for 12 weeks, 500iu hCG 2-12, pct 4 weeks 20mg nolva) about two months ago. Great gains, kept all of my strength so far, but of course I am thinking about a second cycle.

Now my question is quite simple: could I get good gains on a similar cycle or not? It seems quite common to keep upping the dose after each cycle, but I'd like to keep it as low as possible. Otherwise I'll be going through a vial of test each week in a few years, if you catch my drift.

A search not really gave me a clear answer, except for some anecdotal: 'the longer you're off, the more sensitive you'll be to it again'. My plan is to go on-cycle again somewhere around the end of august, which would be nearly 6 months after my last shot of test. I'd really like to try winstrol as a kickstart, and maybe some proviron to get a bit of control on the water retention. But would running 500mg test be enough?

Thanks for the help!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    stats would be helpful.

And I don't think you need to up the dose at this point.

Adding an oral for your second cycle would be fine,though.

Height 1.80m, weight 103kg, bodyfat 10%. I started out at 95kg 8% when first pinning.

Adding an oral sounds reasonable indeed, but that's of course only going to be for a few weeks. If I for instance add winstrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks, will the 500mg of test be enough in the subsequent weeks?

Thanks.

Bump

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiceps View Post
    Height 1.80m, weight 103kg, bodyfat 10%. I started out at 95kg 8% when first pinning.

Adding an oral sounds reasonable indeed, but that's of course only going to be for a few weeks. If I for instance add winstrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks, will the 500mg of test be enough in the subsequent weeks?

Thanks.
    age?

Yes, I think you should still grow on 500mg/wk of test for your second cycle.

What are your goals for the cycle?

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    read about test p an var bro that realy will be amazing stack to what u lockin for

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    stats would be helpful.

And I don't think you need to up the dose at this point.

Adding an oral for your second cycle would be fine,though.
    ^^^good advice, as asked, your age?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    age?

Yes, I think you should still grow on 500mg/wk of test for your second cycle.

What are your goals for the cycle?
    Thanks for the replies guys. I'm 21 yo, will be 22 when I start my next cycle. Goal is to gain weight again, but with less water retention if possible. Running low dose proviron (25mg) with the test could be a good choice for this, so I've heard.
    lelyano23 read about test p an var bro that realy will be amazing stack to what u lockin for
    That definetely sounds like a good cycle, considering my goal...but I don't like pinning that much, so I'd rather stick with enanthate ester.

Bump

Thread Information